Paper Haunting of Las Brujas

A Haunting Time In Las Brujas
A SAN News Paper

Xgyitzs.png
Author: Ace Trillville
Date: 14/5/2021
Tags: Paper, mystery, ghost
Disclaimer: Images may be found disturbing to those who are scared and wet their beds at night

Once upon a time there was this very lonely, creepy and soul crushing town named Ghost town. Ghost Town is located in Las Brujas, It lays flat near the big desert known as Bone County. It took some time to get there and let me tell you, It was very surreal. I've managed to pull up to the small town, bearing both eyes open as I felt a swarm of negative energy. I've heard from a liable source this small town has some terrors to it. I've managed to capture a glance of the town, It felt as if someone was watching me but I continued to do what I do best.

In this photo here you'll see the small troublesome town all in one. I've decided to talk about this very topic today because the stories I've heard about it, done some research. Shall we begin?
Back in the early 1970's this town was held down by the low income citizens of Bone County. It was a dreamland at the time for them to be free, to run around and have fun with
mother nature itself. A body of water was right next to the town giving the people a nice swim whenever it gets too hot, It was supposedly the dream life during that time and era.

It Gets Deep...

One lonely night, there were two new people lost and in hope of finding a place to call home. These two people were a male and a female, Lucy Wellington and David Newman.
Lucy was in her early 20's aiming at the age of 26, David was much older being 35. The two were both middle class workers with more wealth than anyone living in Las Brujas,
Lucy decided to buy her and her friend David a well warming house, It was the biggest house there for just a small fortune of $2,000. Back in the day $2,000 could get you alot,
the citizens living in the town were very alarmed about the two. According to a source they were very sketched out about the two, having the feeling of something negative.
I've captured a perfect angle of the house Lucy and David were living in, It's quite the size for such a small town if you ask me....

Around time after Lucy and David moved in, everyone around begun to get to know about the two. They were mid class workers which is what they only said, It was one night
three months later. The citizens of Las Brujas heard a loud screaming that has woken them up, reminder it was 3:00 AM. The small town sheriff appeared, a town with no laws
is dangerous so the needs of a sheriff is indeed needed. The sheriff turned his right in a corner as he ends up at the corner of the house where Lucy and David lives. He saw
the doors opened to the house as he pulled out his pistol for safety reasons. The sheriff couldn't believe his eyes, David was found in the middle of a circle with candles all
around him. It looked like a satanic ritual, Lucy wasn't to be found which raised major concerns amongst the rest of the citizens. Blood all over the floor, It was a horrid scene.
Everyone fled deep into the church, eyeing the body of David as he is laying down deceased. The church is very small, It led to people being crowded, people sitting on each other.
I have captured the Church and it's still sitting, the wood that's used to keep the church as one is slowly falling apart, lucky for me I got there quick...

The early early morning passed by as the sun started to appear, everyone stayed together as they exited the church besides seven people. Seven people decided to stay behind in fear
of Lucy appearing back. The citizens that left the church went back into town for help, this is where I started to feel sick. A knock on the church door was heard, the seven people
who were hiding underneath certain objects inside of the church thought it was the others. So they decide to get up and answer the door. They opened the door without thinking and there were;
Lucy, covered in blood with a demonic look in her eyes as she holds onto a shotgun. Lucy would begin to speak in tongue, the seven citizens who were in the church begin to back up,
losing their minds as if they were dreaming. One of the citizens begin to hide behind the door, planning for an escape from what was taking place. Lucy stepped in as she begins to open fire at the six, leaving them helpless. The one who was hiding managed to run out of the doors of the church while Lucy was handling the other six. He ran up the hill meeting up with the citizens, out of breathe yelling "They were killed...Lucy is back". The group of citizens ran back to the city with the Bone County sheriff department by their side. Lucy was there on the top of the hill, Lucy screamed out something in Spanish as she continues to have a demonic facial expression, covered in blood. "Libera mi dolor libera mi alma diablo", In English that means...Free my pain free my soul diablo. After that was seen the town was never the same, the citizens left the town making a new life in Bone County. A funeral for the seven dead was hosted before fleeing Las Brujas. They've built a cemetery for the loved ones who lost their life trying to live, a legend says Las Brujas still haunts from Lucy Wellington. She could be seen at night walking around the town, her unforgettable scream is heard at night when you're around the area...

Sad how a peaceful town full of love and bonds could be broken in an instant, It shows that sometimes being too welcoming causes chaos and chaos could lead to something as far as this.
Ghost Town now has a name when it comes to this, the surviving citizens that went through it all. Las Brujas translated to English means "The Witches", the name was found out and translated when they moved away. Living in a horrific town all along without even knowing it.. That's the story of Las Brujas's "Ghost Town", the town is reachable and you're valid to appear there, always remember.. Be aware and be safe, It's scary out there and you never know what's next!

Signed,
Ace Trillville
Journalist, SAN News.