1.4 Country of residence:
Philippines

1.5 When did you join the community?:
March 3 2016

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I'd love to be a helper for slot of reasons but I'll mention kind of them. Well firstly I've been here for along time ago and I did finish and took alot of positions and I'm willing to start up a new experience over here and start helping all over.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I'm a mature lovely helpful useful ... Hard to find such good guys with great experience who are flexible and fine to teach new people around.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
I am Harrison Duncan i was born in Los Santos All saint Hospital, And i am 18 Years old. Harrison studied in a Private school when he was at Senior High School Harrison was a smart and intelligent kid who dreamed on becoming a computer technology. Harrison family is all achievers that all graduated and being professional. Harrison is a very hardworking student during his Junior High School days until one day, Harrison found a part time job of being a Photographer that the salary can manage Harrison life himself. Actually Harrison father wanted him on Pilot but Harrison decided to follow his own pasion, his own dream, on becoming what he really wants to be, as i mentioned earlier, a computer technology. Harrison parents lets him alone because his parents wants Harrison to learn greater things in life.Someday I joined in fraternity and when i am already member of fraternity my life is being gangster and hardworking son.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
ujrrv8y.jpg

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
4bVeqmp.jpg

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
4-7 Hours A day

3.5 Past Name(s):
Don_Ferrari

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
R4 in 88 Rising Triakuza
R1 in Diablos Royale

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes, The DM warn in my punlist is already 3 month ago.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
No

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
No, The Ban in my punlist is only for investigation and i got unbanned too.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
No

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Harrison_Duncan

Tyler J Smith

Retired Admin
Mar 9, 2017
Ban within the last 3 months, haven't seen you helping that much. Not much effort put into the application.

HarrisonD

Playa-Hater
Mar 2, 2016
Harrison_Duncan
Ban within the last 3 months, haven't seen you helping that much. Not much effort put into the application.
And the Ban in my punlist i just for investigation only and i got unbanned quickly.
My DM issue is 2nd of june and today is october 8.
Sorry Tyler i was inactive for a couples of months because i have finals exam.
i have been helping in newbie for a long long time ago.
Some of FMD can vouch for me.
And now i am applying for Helper Team because i will be active again.

Last edited:

belfegor

New Playa
Sep 22, 2018
Supported.
I see this guy before he got Death Match warn he is helping a lot of newbie people and i always see this guy at Newbie spawn.
And Now i guess he is finally back in our community and he is helping people now and i will give my fullest support to him he deserve be a helper.

GOOD LUCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.