Xgyitzs.png

Hard-Work for Prosperity
Xgyitzs.png

Author: Shirou Yasha
Date: December 15, 2018

gallery5.jpg

A very hardworking person
(Captured by: Shirou Yasha)

One cannot replace the hard work for prosperity. Even if you are a very talented person or no matter how unique you are, you need to work hard in order to excel in life. Life is not about competition only, but it’s also about determination and consistency. Everyone needs to work hard for prosperity because success demands consistent dedication. Every career or profession you choose, you have to work hard in order to be the best and to achieve what you wanted to become.

ganesh.png

I interviewed Ganesh Tamizhan, who is now wealthiest person in Los Santos, in order for us to learn how did he reached to the top. He declared that he is not only a hardworking person, but he is also a smart worker. He started being a fisherman. He said that he loves to fish in which clearly shows that he is enjoying what he is doing. Since he is a very hardworking person, he saves money to buy his own business and as of now he owns 4 businesses and 3 lands. It is universally true that an honest and hardworking man is always a happy man.

In this interview, I have learned that there are ways to achieve your goal. First, you need to set you goal and define it because you need to know what you wanted before planning and implementing the plan. After planning, you have to make it happen. You have to start working hard in order to achieve your goal. If the plan did not work, do an alternative plan and come up with new ideas. It is okay to fail, it is always happening in life. Just remember to learn from your mistakes so that it will not going to happen again. Follow these steps and you will become successful in the future.

ganesh-land.jpg

One of Ganesh's properties.
(Captured by: Shirou Yasha)

Ganesh left me with a good impression. I think I'm starting to like this guy. Being the wealthiest person is something that you can really proud of. Especially that you know that it is a clean money. Most of the people in Los Santos are gamblers. It is very rare to find people who are hard workers. In my observation, gambling is very risky. It requires luck and not all of us can have luck. A lot of people has been broke and led to bankruptcy because of gambling.

“Nothing comes in life in an easy way; you need to work hard to achieve your goals. There’s no shortcut, you have to take every step towards completing it. The real key to success is hard work.” – Kurou Yasha

‘Hard work is the key to success’ - We have heard this phrase over and over again. We are talking about consistent and focused work, which means saying no to distractions for a long time, without expecting fast results. Success requires strategic actions in the right direction to get there and it does not happen by chance or overnight.