1.4 Country of residence:
Indonesia

1.5 When did you join the community?:
2015 or 2016

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
7 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
im happy to help people in los santos , i want to help any new player / old player and want to become a part of helper team . i want to help any new player who need assistant , i will quickly help him and i will work hard and quickly solve the problem.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
Im have a lot experience to help new player or old player in los santos , i will work hard and quickly to help any player who need assistant , I will help the new player correctly . im not person who killing people , scam or anything break the rules and im happy to help any people .

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
His Name is Han Quixote .
Han is born on 1999 at Red county .
Han grew up in los santos and live in los santos .
his age is 19 and Han like to swimming so much , to make a good body posture.
Han already finish his studies in 4 years in harvard university and he love it there , Han then move to all saints medical training and now got picked to be a senior medic in los santos All Saint hospital.
Han working in medic now to make his life better , Han help the affected person wounds become recover made his life more useful .
Han once working as a fisherman and give he a lot money but he change his mind and move to medic to help people in los santos .
Han have insurance in All Saint hospital .
until now han still working at All Saint hospital in Los santos and have a lot friends .

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
2-6 hours per day

3.5 Past Name(s):
Han Yong
Han Stewart

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Yes , i have a lot experience in gang and faction

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
No in 2 years ago

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
No in 1 or 2 years ago

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
never

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
yes , is 2 or 3 years ago when the cock is error and i got banned because fishing but unbanned for 2 hours

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Nope

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Han_Quixote

Last edited:
Reactions: Vletty

Vletty

Playa-Hater
Feb 6, 2018
Poor
Supporter.
because han has helped a lot in /newb and camp in spawn newbie.

Status
Not open for further replies.