1.4 Country of residence:
Indonesia

1.5 When did you join the community?:
Since 2016

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
7 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
from the first time I played at Rolless Lawless, I really liked the helper, because the helper was someone who had helped about the rules at Rolless Lawless until now I understood it. I therefore want to join the support team I want to help someone who is new to this server. I promise to be a wise helper. I just want to help this server so this server is famous because the staff on this server are generous and like to help each other.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
- I have free time because someone my reconnaissance teacher teaches my students murd every Saturday.
- From childhood I always answer questions quickly.
- I am a wise and generous person

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Halim, aged 20, from the city of Los Santos was born in All Saints, the third child of 3 siblings. Halim's father worked as a soldier and Halim's housemaid. Halim was born as a capable person, he was born into a very rich family. Halim was very happy because every wish he had to have the parents he bought. Halim entered elementary school in Los Santos, where Halim had many friends. Halim is called a friendly and polite student. at that time Halim was elected president of the class. all Halim students and teachers support Halim to be the class leader. Halim has a duty to arrange or guide Halim classmates. When he had graduated, Halim's father was assigned to the city of Las Venturas, Halim was very sad because he was moving to Las Venturas. Halim is sad because he will leave his friends. there Halim attended school in Las Venturas and he majored in Citizenship Education. he has aspirations to become a police officer. Halim learns about the duties of a police officer. Halim studied the articles. Halim immediately passed and he tried to register the police and finally he was accepted as a police officer.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
3 - 5 hours

3.5 Past Name(s):
Jack Oakleys
Jimmy Max

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
LSFMD: Medic T&R Division (R1) Under Tyrone Howard
Sons Of Anarchy M.C: R4 Under Jackie Sloop
LSPD: Police Officer II Under Charles Johnson

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
No

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes, unmute /g and /ad

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
No

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
No

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Halim_G_Blaccwood

Apr 7, 2017
Martin_Garrix
I haven't seen you help a lot.
But everyone deserves a chance, good luck.

I will stay neutral.

Chiko

Retired Admin
Jun 9, 2016
I want to see more from you in-game, also might have to improve your english skills just a little bit.

Chiko

Retired Admin
Jun 9, 2016
Hello Halim,

After discussing your application with the helper management we've unfortunately came to the decision to deny you due to not meeting our requirements.
You may re-apply in a month, thanks for the effort.

Signed,
Helper Management

Status
Not open for further replies.