New Playa
May 4, 2015
Joel Allen
lSZ8EUk.png

Government Terror
By: Joel Allen | May 29, 2015

qJl4Ccp.jpg

(Where I was found, unconscious)

All Saints Hospital, Los Santos - Joel Allen here, once again. This is a quick update on the events that happened a while back. After my articles were printed and publicized, I was confronted by a strange man, the man was shrouded and hiding his face. At first, I thought the man was hiding his face because he was coming to me to give me secretive information, but of course, later I was found down in an excavation pit holding onto a scrap of my life. Barely breathing, bruised, broken and scarred.

I have just been dispatched from the All Saints Hospital where I was being treated for major internal bleeding, bullet wounds and skull trauma. I was in a coma for about three weeks. Now, that I have returned I have swiftly started to track down the assailant that attacked me. Working closely with the police department, many different secretive raids were held. Sadly the evidence gained was insufficient and proved nothing.

mrbR9y5.png

(X-ray of my wound)
This is where it gets interesting. Judging by the type of wound I received and the remains of the bullets removed from my body, they are standard issue federal government rounds. This means that the person that injured me either was part of the government, armed by the government or had recently stolen/killed a government official to get his gun. If any of these things happened, none of them were publicized which raises the question: Is the government hiding things from us, again?

Now that I am healthy again I have started my investigations on the government's supposed coalition with a terrorist organisation, stay tuned.

((
You can post a comment by using this format:
Code:
Name:
Comment:
))

Reactions: 6 people

Toompert

Retired Admin
Nov 6, 2014
Name: Toompert Daman (SAN Network Producer)
Comment: I'm glad to have you back on the team and to see that you are recovering well! Keep up the good work!

Reactions: 2 people
May 20, 2015
Name: FBI Agent
Comment: This is horrible. I hope you're well right now. Regarding the government, fire the current mayor! Pick Johnny Vincre! #vote4vincre

Reactions: 3 people

Hitman Vice-Director

Playa-Hater
Jun 19, 2013
Anonymous
Name: 4634645700475389247008347328578324005784938590348590438590438598435784376437212091320
Comment: Don't blame the government, blame yourself.

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.