DENIED Gosu Hollow's Reinstatement Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimoG

Snitch
May 21, 2023
I only got removed for 2 or 3 times, and I at least trying to change and it is much better than being a cheater/ban evader/fanboy of kiwi
Is this your future admin/helper? oh my god so sad to the lrp community if you still accept this immature player

• Haha
Reactions: Gosu

SimoG

Snitch
May 21, 2023
I only got removed for 2 or 3 times, and I at least trying to change and it is much better than being a cheater/ban evader/fanboy of kiwi
To the management of Helper, are you sure you want to reinstate this player? Even here in forums, you can't even stay professional. If you hire or reinstate this player, I will 100% say that this server is good but not the management. just think about it

SimoG

Snitch
May 21, 2023
Lastly, before you talk about cheats, make sure that you're clean, because I remember a few months ago you got removed because of an illegal mod that you messed up.

• Haha
Reactions: Gosu

MarcW

Junior Administrator
Chartered Old-School
F.B.I
Jul 26, 2013

DtcoGJN.png

Helper Team Application
Denied Applicant
Dear Applicant! Gosu Hollow.

The Helper Management appreciates every aspiring player to be one of the helpers in our community. But unfortunately, after looking at your application and consultation with our current helpers, we decided to DENY your application due to the following reasons:

• You have been removed recently + trash-talk over global chat and toxicity.
You may re-apply after 30 days.

Signed,
Marc
Head of Helper Management

Status
Not open for further replies.