Genshin Impact

Lou ルー

Retired Admin
Old-School 2014
Oct 31, 2014
I'm 6 wishes away from soft pity, look at me spamming the shit out of your discord when I get him hehe
Why waste your pity on a blonde beta who pisses himself as his elemental power

when you can wait for an actual GOD CHAD who can spawn a literal meteor from the heavens to obliterate those niggas with a mask and a torch

• Wow
Reactions: Buggly Bronx

Lance.

Management
Jul 5, 2016
It's been quite sometime we have been grinding on EU since we moved out of Asia bet our dear friend @Buggly Bronx @Jamie Ryder upgraded theirs as well so I nominate you to show your damn party. @Christian Dodge for his party showcase as well.

unknown.png

Party main DPS is Razor backed up with Prototype Aminus level 50, 2nd up is a level 60 childe with a crescent bow and c1 sadly Childe needs better artifacts the current sets are to be replaced, I have XiangLing as pyro char for combos equipped with level 50 Crescent Pike finally barbara to carry the team during battles, will be replacing Barbara with Fischl after the unreconciled starts event.

EU UID is: 708703208

Our Lovely friend Dodge has opened a Lawless Genshin Impact Discord if you are looking forward to seeking guides or COOP with other players you can join by the following discord link:

https://discord.gg/kV2w38XCNk

• Love

Buggly Bronx

Chartered Old-School
Dec 26, 2014
It's been quite sometime we have been grinding on EU since we moved out of Asia bet our dear friend @Buggly Bronx @Jamie Ryder upgraded theirs as well so I nominate you to show your damn party. @Christian Dodge for his party showcase as well.

unknown.png

Party main DPS is Razor backed up with Prototype Aminus level 50, 2nd up is a level 60 childe with a crescent bow and c1 sadly Childe needs better artifacts the current sets are to be replaced, I have XiangLing as pyro char for combos equipped with level 50 Crescent Pike finally barbara to carry the team during battles, will be replacing Barbara with Fischl after the unreconciled starts event.

EU UID is: 708703208

Our Lovely friend Dodge has opened a Lawless Genshin Impact Discord if you are looking forward to seeking guides or COOP with other players you can join by the following discord link:

https://discord.gg/kV2w38XCNk
All weak and kneel infront of the one true dps cash sound

• Angry
Reactions: Lance.

Christian Dodge

Retired Admin
Advisory Committee
Chartered Old-School
Jul 6, 2013
All weak and kneel infront of the one true dps cash sound
Keqing is weak, absolutely nothing compared to the 11th Harbinger. The only way Keqing is good is if you have either The Black Sword or Aquila Favonia.

@Christian Dodge for his party showcase as well.

EZhItjU.png
- 1.0. Support & Decent DPS: Venti Level 80 — Constellation Zero
Level 70 Favonius Warbow (refinement level one)​
- 2.0. Main DPS: Keqing Level 80 — Constellation Zero
Level 80 The Black Sword (refinement level one)​
• Sometimes switch between Keqing and Fischl.​
- 2.5. Support & Main DPS: Fischl Level 70Constellation Two
Level 50 Slingshot (refinement level five - will be replaced with a Compound Bow very soon, formerly used a Rust bow but that went to Childe)​
• Sometimes switch between Fischl and Keqing.​
- 3.0. Support: Xiangling Level 70Constellation Four
Level 40 Favonius Lance (refinement level one)​
- 4.0. Healer: Barbruh Level 70Constellation Three
Level 20 Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers (refinement level five)​
Do note:
1. I plan on using Tartaglia in this party somehow in the near future, though my current party is so good that it's hard to replace any of them.​
2. I did not grind for very many artifacts, hence why a lot of them are pretty trash. I am waiting until Adventure Rank 45+ to start that (currently Adventure Rank 44).​

Party main DPS is Razor backed up with Prototype Aminus level 50
2nd up is a level 60 childe with a crescent bow and c1 sadly Childe needs better artifacts the current sets are to be replaced
I have XiangLing as pyro char for combos equipped with level 50 Crescent Pike finally
barbara to carry the team during battles, will be replacing Barbara with Fischl after the unreconciled starts event.
Okay, you're replacing Barbara, so who is going to be your healer then? Razor? Certainly not. Childe? Definitely not. Xiangling? Nope. Fischl? If you have constellation four, she can only heal herself at best. Ideal team compositions typically consist of: main DPS, support DPS (i.e. someone to help increase your main DPS character's damage somehow), support DPS, healer. They should all be different common elements too, ideally. Only real exception could be having two pyro characters on the same team, to have the Fervent Flames elemental resonance (mostly just for the damage boost).

• Love