Type of Application:
New​

Timezone:
GMT+8​

Country of Residence:
Philippines​

When did you join the community?
Dec 20, 2016​

From a scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?
8​

Why would you like to become a helper?
I would like to be a helper because when i help people i feel great and I want to help them with genuine caring , clear thinking common sense and warmth, I love to share my knowledge to others.

Probability I have Enough Experience and ofcourse i got extensive knewledge about the server scripts. I'm a person with a long patience and I love helping other people sincerely i can also do multi tasking i always make sure to do my job accurately.​

Statistics (/stats):
kYeCPzx.png

Punishment list (/punlist):
m1WNgRL.png

How active are you in hours?
8-16​

Past Name(s):
Darius Hazard
Aubrey_Jones
Matt_Olympus
Witzell K Fletcher
Aljohn F Delico​

Do you have any roleplay experience?
FACTIONS: LSPD,LSFMD,FBI in a past 3years GANGS: Los Santos Rifa, Yakuza , Glory Boyz , AC and i forgot the other gangname But Now, I'm a gang lord of Flamingoes Mobstaz​

Do you have any active deathmatch warnings?
No​

Have you ever been admin-jailed? If yes, for what?
Yes​

Have you ever been banned? If yes, for what?
Yes, i Changed​

Do you meet the requirements set?
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge?
Yes​

• Haha
Reactions: Kenny Reis67
Mar 21, 2017
js9U7Q2.png

Helper Team Application
Permanently Denied Application

Dear Applicant!

The Helper Management appreciates every aspiring player to be one of the helpers in our community. But unfortunately, after looking your application and consultation with our current helpers, we decided to PERMANENTLY DENY your application due to the following reasons:
  • You are blacklisted from the Helper Team.
Do not worry as this is not the end of your journey to be one of the staff, even though you cannot apply for the helper team via applications, you can still be a helper by getting handpicked by the Helper Management. If Helper Management saw the improvement in your attitude, thinking, and professionalism, it will be your chance to be a helper. Just continue on helping on the Newbie Channel, Global Channel, or any channels that a player requires some help. The Helper Management along with the Helper Team is watching every aspiring helper if they are suitable for the position.

Once again, thank you for applying.

Quick Reminder: You are permanently denied on posting a helper application. Please do not post ever again.

Signed,
Devin
Assistant Head of Helper Management

Reactions: Jacob.
Status
Not open for further replies.