Breaking News Gangs are taking over Los Santos!

Gangs are taking over Los Santos
A San Andreas News article
Xgyitzs.png

Author: Troy Hawks
Date: 01/08/2021

Tags: Gangs, Violence, Gangsters, Criminals, Terrorism
Disclaimer: The following article contains blood and violent images which may not appeal to some people so viewer discretion is advised.This article does not intend to cause fear or chaos in the society but to raise awareness.

Gang activities are reaching their peak today in Los Santos.On the first of August, two cops were patrolling the area doing their duties until they stumbled upon two gang members of the so called Forsaken Savage Skulls who were hanging out in the area. The cops ordered the gang members to remove their bandanas but the gang members refused, thus the two cops decided to do things by force. The gangsters called for backup and started shooting at the police who took cover and also called for backup. The shootout between the cops and the gangsters continued for more than three minutes with the civilians in the area freaking out and running.

Out of nowhere, 5 more armed gang members of the Forsaken Savage Skulls arrived to the scene overwhelming the police officers with their numbers and fire power. The officers fell to their death in the middle of the street having only taken down one gang member and backup was not yet to arrive. The LSFMD medics arrived to the scene as soon as possible to try to give the medical care necessary to the police officers, however the gangsters had something else in mind. They made the medics only take care of their patients while finishing off the police officers in a brutal scene.

Afterwards, the gang members regrouped in front of All saints and started throwing gang signs and showing off their weapons in front of the panicking civilians nearby . " Forsaken fo' life, Death to the Government " They yelled in the middle of the city with no one to stop them. I managed to approach the leader and offered to interview him in order to know more about his gang and what is going on.

Gessy Brown, leader of the Forsaken Savage Skulls one of if not the biggest gang in Los Santos, has agreed to be interviewed.
Troy Hawks: Have you or your gang killed any members of the Law Enforcement including the FBI and LSPD?
Gessy brown: Of course. We did that because they wanted to fight so we dropped most of them everytime.
Troy Hawks: Oh my God.
Gessy brown: Yeah don't cut that. Let people know who the king of Los Santos is.
Troy Hawks: And how often do you get in fights with the PD?
Gessy brown: Often.
Troy Hawks: Have you been arrested before?
Gessy brown: Yes I did but my homies saved me many times. Because we're the real OG'S, I'm so proud of them.
Troy Hawks: What about civilians? Do you target them too?
Gessy brown: Not all of them.
Troy Hawks: Lastly, Do you plan to expand your gang activities further?
Gessy brown: Hmmm, I think so.
Troy Hawks: That's all, Do you have anything else to say?
Gessy brown: Forsaken Savage Skulls for life, Death to the Government.

Gangs are increasing their strength and numbers while the LSPD tries to keep up, these gangsters spread fear into the hearts of civilians and terrorize them. When will this end? Is the LSPD capable of dealing with that threat in order to keep us safe? How are they addressing this threat? For the time being, I advise you all to stay safe and if you see any gang members around you try to avoid them as much as you can.

Ian

Silent Assassin Squad
Jul 20, 2021
Someone I know once said...
"Cops wanted to fight us, we dropped them all. All dead. Death to Government, Fosaken skulls for life"