Gang secrets revealed!

Do you believe gangs hold many secrets?

• Not at all, they're open and transparent.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hlias Papas

Pee-Wee
Aug 8, 2017
ZlxSh6y.png

GANG SECRETS REVEALED - A SAN News Report
D7IUmiT.png

Written by: Hlias Papas
Date: 27/07/2018
Tag(s): Crime, Gangs

There have always been gangs in our streets, Los Santos is a hotbed of criminal activity. But have you ever wondered about the secrets they hide behind the curtain?
This is exactly what we are looking forward to present with this article.
With great difficulty and threat of life to yours truly, our paper brings to you exclusively secured interviews from two of the most dangerous gangs in this city: The Pig Pen Pimpz and Norteños La Familia. During our conversations, some very dark topics rose to the surface.

1. Pig Pen Pimpz

We secured an interview with Dominic Frost -the current leader of the group- and a member of his who wished to remain anonymous. The interview took place on a sunny afternoon on Santa Monica Beach.

Anonymous PPP gang member

Q: Does your gang have any secret tricks to beat other gangs when engaged in gang-wars?
A: Yes, we always determine a strategy before engaging enemy gangs, that way we always beat them during gunfights - well, almost always..

Q: So you have a certain strategy - Do you have any secret weapons too?

A: Yes! If you have a good strategy you're always gonna beat 'em. But actually, we're short on good weapons, most people only have shotguns for self-defense.

Q: How so?

A: Poor money management, mostly.

Dominic Frost, leader the of Pig Pen Pimpz

Q: Does your gang have dark criminal secrets? I have heard many reports.
A: They're all liars.I conduct my business like a professional, I would never associate myself with any criminal enterprise. Any incidental violence caused is only to defend our homies and our women.

Q: But most of these reports are from PPP gang itself.
A: We are just regular Pig Pen goers, it's a popular place, lot of different opinions, what can I say. We're just here for a good time, you know?
dG1klSd.png

Dominic Frost and his followers (Photo: Hlias Papas)

2. Norteños La Familia

r76JnpV.jpg
ubHlTQL.jpg

Scenes from before a Norteños gunfight (Photo: Hlias Papas)​

Norteños La Familia
the one of the biggest gangs in Los Santos in terms of numbers, but a lot of people bring a lot of secrets with them. We talked with an ex-member, their leader, and a member who wished to stay anonymous.

Ex-NLF member

Q: What is your past with Norteños?
A: During my time we would engage in fights, rob civilians, rob banks..you name it. We always needed cash but the high commands couldn't pay. Sometimes we even killed LEO's and FBI Agents, if they meddled in our work.

Q: Do you think Nortenos are dangerous?
A: Yes, their illegal cocaine trade is a blight to this city, and their killing methods are brutal.

Q: Do you think most citizens are in danger by them?
A: Yes, here's why - They are not only dangerous to the public, but to everyone involved with them. When I left them, they promised they would hunt me and my relatives down. I live a very secretive life now!

Donald Wazowski, leader of Norteños La Familia

Q: Most people say that your gang has the most terrifying secrets of all, do you agree with that statement?
A: Probably, maybe.

Q: Is that an admission that you have some dark secrets?
A: To be honest with, our dark secret is to force our members to do daily requirements. First to practice their aim. Second, to respect their brothers and sisters. And third, always remind them that we are family, not just another group of random gang-bangers.

Q: Sir, I have some reports of a past Nortenos member whose family your group tried to hunt down and kill.
A: Really? I'm not aware of that citizen, or what his intentions were when joining our family.

A12exUj.jpg

Donald Wazowski, Gang leader at Large (Photo: Hlias Papas)​

Anonymous NLF Member

Q: What is your opinion about your gang's secrets?
A: Man, some days I feel like I am in the most terrifying gang in Los Santos. There are some secrets that citizens and police shouldn't hear because they would be surprised and scared.

Q: Do you want to stay anonymous in the article?
A: Of course! If my gang found out who this was, they probably would torture me, maybe kill me.

Throughout this investigation, one thing became apparent: gangs can be truly terrifying, not just in words, but actions too. We hope this investigation has helped spread public awareness about the dangers of becoming involved with the secretive world that is gang life.

D7IUmiT.png

PSA: If you have a family member or loved one who you suspect is involved in gang activity, the San Andreas ''4th Chances'' Hotline, and outreach program in Jefferson Church, can be reached at +1-433-733-7777

May 22, 2017
Nestle_Slaught
The guy with purple dildo uses the dildo to himself for sure.

Good work btw.

Jul 16, 2016
It's a good news report, you said that this is your first news, but you are experienced in writing news, so good job!

Aguila

Big Homie
Oct 5, 2017
Bet Donald paid you for this. You corrupt pig from government. NFL will rob rob everyone they see.
((Kudos! Nice to see some actual legit educated SAN members))