Free Fire

Aug 26, 2016
Mounir
Do any of you play free fire? Please drop down your ID if you are a free fire player.
And please specify from which region you are because there is many regions in this game your prison Indian region American region Indian region and many more

Silex Gold

Banned
Apr 24, 2016
Silex_Gold
Do any of you play free fire? Please drop down your ID if you are a free fire player.
And please specify from which region you are because there is many regions in this game your prison Indian region American region Indian region and many more
stfu..............

Aug 26, 2016
Mounir
stfu game noob im pro player from this game im master
Pro player ===> weak speaker.
Buy a book and start reading, dont show your face here and act a thug OG cause these days are over since 2016 ok sweet pie?

Aug 26, 2016
Mounir
stfu..............
Silex is still mad of me cause I got him kicked from LSPD in 2017 hahaha, nigga grow up people like you made me leave lawless, I want to make a correction here, lawless isn't full of pinoys, lawless is full of kids, like you because I've met many players from Philippine and they are simply adults, like Ces Cassidy, Sammy Vincre, Michael Trump Jimmy Robinson, they never shown a bad behaviour, even if they get FCed, they get FCed for adult actions which they were forced into, so nigga do me a favor and search on google how to act an adult when I'm still a baby