1.4 Country of residence:
Phillipines

1.5 When did you join the community?:
June 11 2016

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
6 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I want to become a helper because I am very passionate about helping people and showing them how to get around in our lovely community, Lawless Roleplay. Since I joined this community in 2016 I think I could be a nice asset to the helper team as I have a lot of experience. I know a lot about the server and I am willing to use my experience to help out new people from our community.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
Iam active all the day and in two different timezones Iam active 7-12 hours per day.but in fridays Iam not very active.Iam helpful and kind.I got experience,Knowleadge about Lawless Roleplay.I love to work and help newbies also Iam a Hard-Worker.I think I got the ability to be a part of the staff team.

2.3 :What are you current Qualifications?:

• Friendly
    • Experience
    • patient
    • Respecting The rules

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Franklyn R Sprigan was born and raised in Phillipines, by two loving parents. He had an easy childhood, soaring through school on excellent grades (that took him little effort to achieve). His parents and others expected him to be something "great", like a Senator, doctor; anything meeting the 'rich' stereotype. Senior year in high-school, Franklyn finally set course to become a doctor. Franklyn had always looked up to police officers in some sort of way, whether it was their job description, the thrill, helping people, or just the plain badass feeling you get from rolling. Franklyn graduated with a 5.2 grade point average, and began his studies in college.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
xVm381R.png

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
78bnXmb.png

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
4-7 hours a day

3.5 Past Name(s):
-Jay Gucci Rad

-Chris Cortez

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Diablos Royale r2 - under Justin Thane

Puros Locos Malditos X3 r5 - under Wade Howard

88 Rising Triakuza r4 - under Jeyo Chigga

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
No.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
No.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes. but in other server,

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Franklyn_R_Sprigan

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2017
My name is Dex Ridge
Im a Junior Helper
Unsupported
Reason:im now seen you in spawn newbie and you are not reaplying in newbie and global

Lou ルー

Retired Admin
Old-School 2014
Oct 31, 2014
PROS:
  • Active around a dead timezone
  • Understandable english. Not perfect, but can be improved.
CONS:
  • Recent /punlist.
  • not really answering /newb when there's no admins to watch him.
  • ignoring newbies asking for help in-game as he's busy with his gang.
  • Not really experienced.
  • a yes man application

Conclusion:

I'd really want to support your application, but sadly, there's more than just what meets the eye. Being a helper does not mean /answering newb or camping 24 hours in newbie spawn, but being a viable model for the community. I unsupport.

Randall V

Retired Admin
Feb 9, 2018
Randall_Vincre
Since I joined this community in 2016

May i ask you how comes you're level 5 and joined the community in 2016?
Also you've recently received a deathmatch warning.
Any last words before i close your application?

Status
Not open for further replies.