1.4 Country of residence:
Philippines

1.5 When did you join the community?:
April 2017

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I would like to become a part of a helper team, to help those people need help and to assist them to what they need because i experienced it when i was newbie helpers are assisting me to what i will going to do and i inspired to them so i want to join this team to spread their good courage in our community.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
You should choose me because I am active enough and also fast typer, always following instructions and not abusing commands and also you should choose me over the other applicants because of my loyalty.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
I am Flynn De Quincy, Flynn for short I was born on February 7, 1987 in Las Venturas. Growing up it was hard. My father had left my mother when I was only a baby. This put an ample amount of stress on my mother. She was a single woman trying to raise two boys all on her own. As time passed the bills continued to pile up, as bills pilled up the more worried she became. My brother and I had resorted to criminal acts to help pay the bills. We would rob houses, kids, really anything that would make us some cash for we could help our mother out.
My life continued to spiral downward. I was on the wrong path. I had been committing violent crimes without getting caught. Because of this I didn’t stop; I went from robbing houses and kids to holding up stores at gun point.
However we all know every criminal gets caught eventually. I was contacted by a man offering a deal of a life time. He stated he wished to speak to me in private and that the phone lines were no longer safe. I was given directions to meet this man in the parking lot near the bank in Los Santos. I began to drive to this location with a car full of illegal materials, a loaded MP5, and drugs under my seat. As I arrived I seen a man with a bandana covering his face and glasses covering his eyes. He appeared to be a very well dressed man. He lifted his arm to call me to his location. I had pulled right up next to him. No sooner then I got out I had been swarmed by numerous FBI and cop cars. I decided not to put up a fight and cooperated.
Luckily they had no evidence to put on me for the previous crimes I had committed. However with a car full of illegal materials and drugs (and the MP5 that was found on me) I was sent to Demorgan for 2 years, and a possible one year release with good behavior.
Even after being sent to Demorgan my crime life didn’t stop. I smuggled drugs throughout the jail, got into fights with other gang members. It all changed when we were out on the court yard. A few friends and I were playing basketball when a guard came out to patrol the yard. The guard passed a few notorious gang members in the jail; they quickly aroused and followed the guard into a no camera zone. Suddenly a loud scream echoed throughout the jail and the alarms went off. Everyone was to hit the deck as quickly as possible. Instead of getting on the ground I ran to the scream to see a guard stabbed numerous times.
From that moment on I decided this isn’t what I wanted. I don’t want to see innocent people hurt for no reason. I served the rest of my time in good manner and was released 1.5 years into my sentence.
I feel as though I should put all the cards on the table. I don’t feel a need to hide my past as you will find out about it anyway. What is done is done, I just wish to change my ways.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
https://imgur.com/a/FcQ3lq0

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
4-6 hours a day

estimated

35 hours a week

3.5 Past Name(s):
Yhangkie Zyrics
Cox Lacroix
Flynn De Quincy

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Six Block Mafia (R2)
Puros Locos Malditos (R4)
Bloods Nation (R5)
Diablos Royale (R2)

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes for unmute global chat and newbie

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Yes for logging to avoid i was lagging on that time can't see anything i didn't know that police are chasing us so i got LTA by an administrator

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Nope.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Nope.

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Flynn_De_Quincy

Last edited:

Crit

Buster
Jan 31, 2018
CriticalHIT
Supported Saw him helping at /newb and camping at newb spawn

c0k3

Red-Headed Stepchild
Jun 15, 2018
Deo_Dorant
unsupported tho i saw this guy helping on newbie channel, but it seems he is just copying of other's answer. Also, he is not a helper material

OscarG

Buster
Dec 27, 2017
Unknown
unsupported tho i saw this guy helping on newbie channel, but it seems he is just copying of other's answer. Also, he is not a helper material
I do not copy the work of others mate I'm always first answering on /newb players and admins see it if i am lying or not but thanks for your reply.

Apr 20, 2018
Murdoc
Supported, has good attitude on forums but i can't tell ingame for i am banned.

-ex assistant helper manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.