Fishing, the best job for new comers

Matthew.

Buster
Dec 17, 2017
Matt
lSZ8EUk.png

jYIyzWQ.png

Article

Fishing, the best job for the new comers!

A fishing job is a quite good job as a lot of newcomers work as fishermen because the don't know anything apart of fishing, so the can gain a lot of money while fishing.
Not only the new comers that work in this job, but also the old people in the town, they have to work as fishermen to gather some money if they were poor and they don't have a lot of money.

ZVLmXtb.jpg

A photo of a fisherman getting ready and starting the engine to start fishing.

People start the engines of their boats to get ready and start fishing, so after starting the engine they drive the boat to the deepest place that the can go to, so they can start collecting fish using their nets

POS7Is1.jpg

A photo of a fisherman driving to the deepest place of the sea and a fisherman coming from the sea to the shore to sell his fish

After driving their boats to the deepest place of the sea, they go to their nets and try to catch as many fish as they can.
They keep collecting fish until their net gets completely filled with fish

ryEhvZl.jpg

A photo of a fisherman that drove his boat to the deepest place of the sea to start fishing and he is starting to catch fish using his net

After the fishermen catch as many fish as they can, they drive their boats to the shore, so the can sell their fish.

YwLF4PS.jpg

A photo of a fisherman driving his boat to the shore, so he sells his fish

After completing their fishing journey, they go to the shore to unload their fish, then sell it.
After that, they get happy and get a lot of money because of their hard work

Fdgl6DL.jpg

A photo of a fisherman being proud and happy about his hard work as he sold his fish and earned a lot of money

So, I think a lot of people knew the benefits of this job after reading this article.

jYIyzWQ.png

SAN news is here to give you all the updated news about Los Santos
This was your reporter, Matthew Howard.
Author: Ariana Grande.

Last edited:

David Guerra

New Playa
Nov 4, 2017
David_Guerra
That's true, once I had only few dollars on my wallet. That day I didn't ate even a single bite of food, I fished for whole night and next day my condition was pretty good.

Latz

Retired Admin
Old-School 2015
Nov 10, 2017
Success to the current SANews. Congratulations, @Ariana Grande you got the right leadership and a great SANews team!
Hope to see better things in the future and I will try my best to join SANews after my retirement as a Police Officer :D
Well done mate @Matthew Howard