Favorite Champ

Zyno Morrissey

Playa-Hater
May 22, 2015
Mixtape
at least when ure trying to be funny, mention a champion that scales with AP LOL
Thats my point, illaoi doesnt scale with ap at all, so im trying to say that you're so bad i could kill you with ad champion while building ap . u just got rekt sir

Apr 6, 2014
Vlad_X_Reum
Thats my point, illaoi doesnt scale with ap at all, so im trying to say that you're so bad i could kill you with ad champion while building ap . u just got rekt sir
Got "rekt"? How can you win over someone when your power increases slightly (1 or 2) each level, while your opponent could just buy the appropriate items and 'destroy' you? Makes no sense again, if you wanna do that, go to bronze v elo

Zyno Morrissey

Playa-Hater
May 22, 2015
Mixtape
Got "rekt"? How can you win over someone when your power increases slightly (1 or 2) each level, while your opponent could just buy the appropriate items and 'destroy' you? Makes no sense again, if you wanna do that, go to bronze v elo
u're that bad, that i would win.

Apr 6, 2014
Vlad_X_Reum
you can tell a person is inexperienced (and most likely bad) when he defends league and claims its a good game :rip:
Korea and claims that League of Legends is bad?

f595c0ec83.jpg

Tony

Chartered Old-School
Apr 11, 2013
it would be rengar wukong xin zhao pantheon and veigar

Oct 23, 2014
johnny_kuchera
ur all fucking garbage at league

sitting there watching Worlds like wow faker really good korea player nice KappaRoss

then when u see an expert play ur like NotLikeThis and then hop in game to ur bronze 4 promos and try to practice it