Type of Application:
New​

Timezone:
GMT +5​

Country of Residence:
Pakistan​

When did you join the community?
Mar 18, 2019​

From a scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?
7​

Why would you like to become a helper?
I started playing LRP in 2019, My friend used to open Hammad_Ansari, Muneeb_Azam, Khalid_Al_Asad, Moiz_Miller and used to talk about LRP all the time, He told me about it and since I started playing LRP I have learned a lot from him, I Always want good people. In REAL LIFE I saw FMD and saw them helping people. I liked it so much, I join FMD and started helping people. I have been doing this JOB for a long time. I want to become a helper and help people.​

Statistics (/stats):
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1018263571781656678/1093262196718444675/aaaa.png?width=624&height=468​

Punishment list (/punlist):
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1018263571781656678/1093263690628861972/aaaa_1.png?width=624&height=468​

How active are you in hours?
5​

Past Name(s):
Afaq_Anwar, Muhammad_Afaq_Anwar, Faqi_Kingston, Faqii_Tiger​

Do you have any roleplay experience?
Yes​

Do you have any active deathmatch warnings?
No​

Have you ever been admin-jailed? If yes, for what?
Yes​

Have you ever been banned? If yes, for what?
I was in a Fam whose one member was hacking, we were doing Gangwar, so the Admin was also suspicious of me, maybe I had GMAE LAG, due to which I was banned by the admin.​

Do you meet the requirements set?
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge?
Yes​

Apr 5, 2017

DtcoGJN.png

Helper Team Application
Denied Applicant
Dear Applicant!

The Helper Management appreciates every aspiring player to be one of the helpers in our community. But unfortunately, after looking at your application and consultation with our current helpers, we decided to DENY your application due to the following reasons:

• I don't see any effort in your application, please put in more effort and apply again.
You may re-apply after 30 days.

Signed,
Gurkha
Head of Helper Management / Assistant Head of Helper Management

Status
Not open for further replies.