Ariana Grande

Red-Headed Stepchild
Apr 18, 2015
Ariana_Grande
lSZ8EUk.png

jYIyzWQ.png

Sanews Official Article

Welcome to
Sanews article section! We are really happy to spread our joy and happiness! Yes, we do sound silly and cringe worthy but never the less it will never bring a stop in our work progress.

Firstly, I would like to inform to the citizens of Los Santos that we have now slowed down the functioning of Sanews Studio. As we do not want to rush into everything - whereas provide a smooth experience.

Todays article is about our car show event which held at
Santa Maria Beach. This time around we wanted to do something different, according to the usual norms- we have around two winners and in most cases it turns out to be 'a winner'. We held this event by not informing our audience regarding the prize or the number of winners that would be chosen!

RoHcHwi.jpg

-Participants

As usual all the participants reached before time. We were happy to see them once again to join and make this day -
'a wonderful day!'
There were two participants who won the shout-out event as they were the first one's to reach our event!

gVvfqJs.jpg

-Sam O Connor

Barely did I even finish my new report regarding the announcement of the event,
Sam was the first one to reach and was very cheerful regarding this event. He deserves a shout-out from us!

3UJ53aw.jpg

-Dino Street

Dino also reached on time but happened to reach after Sam! She was dressed in all black and could describe her with my famous word - 'Slay'
Yes, the owner of the car is dressed just like her baby Sabre.

Moving on to the judges. Yes, we managed to get
two judges! They were Security and Hank. We were happy to have them around and help us select the perfect winners.

2ifFkEl.jpg

-Hideous Judges

Due to our tight budget we wanted to bring a smile in everyones face. So we choose
five winners, getting $5,000 each!

The winners were crowned with a gifted
slogan!
  • Alicia Amphibia - Lowrider king!
  • Don Kojiro Soze - Dancing Queen
  • Anglica X Villers - Family in a style
  • Denzel Eastwood - Tour the city with Turismo!
  • Nasro Freeman - Drifts in America, dreams of Japan!
If you wish to see the winner's gallery, here you go!

iwF5fhC.jpg

llFh6Gj.jpg

UDYtl4Y.jpg

tD5X9Mj.jpg

8eeec1H.jpg

We enjoyed conducting this event where everyone had a nice laugh at the jokes we cracked among ourselves. I would love to conduct more events in order to know more and more citizens of Los Santos as we are here to serve them.

Thank You,
Network Director- Ariana Grande

((Keep the comments/replies role-play in nature.))

Greek

Banned
May 31, 2018
Tasos_Greco
This type of threads should not appear in the latest threads section..

Reactions: Cyborg

Alia

Retired Admin
Sep 6, 2016
Alia_Diamond
i enjoyed much <3 Thank you Ariana for making this event :*

Sotilis

Gangsta
Jan 31, 2017
Sotilis_Leroy
Flawless Amphibian victory.

Congratz to Denzel, Kojiro and Alicia