May 13, 2020
zPSiVTI.png

Explanation of "The Reggal Syndicate"
A San Andreas News article
rOOw07Q.png
Author: Beka Garrix
Date: 03/07/2020
Tags: Mystery, Investigation
Disclaimer: The article does not endorse or condone this organization in any way, this written production is purely for informational purposes and so it should be read.

Overview

The opposite of the government institutions (also known as factions) are the illegal organizations, also known as gangs. They are the opposite for one simple reason, they come and go. Usually, before coming into town, uprising gangs leave posters throughout the city, some of them actually make a website for their operations and so on.
Over the last few months, there have been lots of speculations about the organisation called "The Reggal Syndicate", not to mention that SAN News members have been receiving lots of messages lately about them, many people were asking us for information about the so-called syndicate. As this got first our curiosity and afterwards our attention, we have sent a couple of reporters to rack up some information about it.

HQ

The founders of The Reggal Syndicate have rolled up their sleeves, and instead of buying a pre-owned business to transform it into a gang headquarter, they have decided to buy a building area (the so-called "land") and start constructing a new building, which is likely going to be their headquarters. The building which might still be updated, is made with concrete walls and wooden ceilings/floors and it has currently 3 floors. You can see this building in front of the Verona Beach Pier. Our photographers have taken a couple of photographs to make locating this place easier. On top of that, the members of the Syndicate have kindly let the media producers enter and take photos of the ground floor, which is still to be furnished. Top to bottom, the location of the building from the map, the front of the building, and the ground floor.
CNOb5z2.png
OxX8FFO.png
IHcF5aj.png

Interview with Mike

On top of this, we have managed to have an interview with 2 founders of the Syndicate. The interview that follows is completely unabridged and not necessarily represents our point of view. Noteworthy the ceiling which is semi-opaque glass.
XcZxomk.png

Benny and Mike Reggals, two out of four leaders of "The Reggal Syndicate"
Beka: Hello Mr.Mike, thanks for finding time to have an interview with us
Mike: No problem Beka.
Beka: Let's get to the point, what is the main point of this organisation?
Mike: Main point of this organisation is to establish our business all over the world.
Beka: And why do people make strange assumptions, It should be connected somehow right?
Mike: I have been away from Los Santos over the last few years and I am not able to answer the question, however, I can call Benny and bring him here
Benny: I think that the main source of the speculations about "SRT" mainly comes from rival businessmen who want to damage our business, mostly they try to connect the weird and damaging speculations to our criminal past.
Beka: Understandable. What type of business does The Reggal Syndicate have?
Mike: We have several types of business, but mostly its mines in Africa, moreover we also have shares in one of the most famous travelling company - Boober
Beka: Wow that seems cool and one last question if you don't mind: Who are the other leaders of The Reggal Syndicate?
Mike: Other leaders of our organisation are: Melvin Reggal, Hamza Reggal and Benny Reggal, they are my family members and I fully trust them with my life
Beka: Well, I am glad to have an interview with you, thank you Mr.Mike for finding time for us.

Credits

Special credits go to Beka Garrix for the photographs provided. Special thanks go also to Benny Reggal and Mike Reggal for their disposability and willingness regarding taking an interview.
Proofread and edited by Luke Marcello.

D

Deleted member 599

** Mado_Curry reads this article while eating a donut and drinking coffee at the LSPD Headquarters and burst into laughter. **

Reactions: Mike_Reggal

Supremo.

Old-School 2015
Oct 6, 2015
Shit news. If i get ((cpvwarn)) then fuck yall this is my opinion

Primus

Spider-Man
Retired Admin
May 13, 2020
** Mado_Curry reads this article while eating a donut and drinking coffee at the LSPD Headquarters and burst into laughter. **
Glad I made your day better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.