Ericson Howard

1.2 Age:
13 I am exposed!

1.3 Timezone:
EU

1.4 Country of residence:
Egypt

1.5 When did you join the community?:
Found it on SA-MP servers list, joined it because it was really good and had a lot of fun

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
9 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
Well, first off, I was a Junior Helper under Panos, I want to become a Helper, because I want to help the newbies. Basically in the morning in my timezone, you can rarely find helpers in it. Sometimes people don't help. I can help without being a helper, but if I became a helper, I will be able to see who recently joined and who wants help (/helpme). I have good grammar. I have experience in this server and I think that I am ready to become a helper again.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
As I said above, I was a Junior Helper under Panos, I have good grammar and I have a lot of experience in this server. Me being active on the morning will help the community so much, as I have mentioned above, I can rarely find helpers online, admins online or even people who can answer the newbies answers.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Ericson Howard was born in the 1990s. He was born in All Saints Hospital, which is located in market in the city, Los Santos. His family was very poor and they could rarely get food for dinner. His family got enough money to let him in the school. In the age of 13 his father died, so he had to stop going to the school and help his family. He was a cleaner in one of the shops. In the age of 18, he visited the Los Santos news website and found out that the LSPD are looking for some people who can serve their city as an officer. He applied and had the job. After 3 years in the LSPD, he handed his resigning paper and his badge to the Chief of Police. He became a criminal and joined one of the most famous gangs, Grapes City Gangstas 737, A.K.A GCG 737.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
To be uploaded

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
To be uploaded

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
Not so active currently, I can say 2-3 hours daily.
I will be active after exams

3.5 Past Name(s):
1)Jack Dawkins
2)Lend Howard

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Yes, a lot.

Factions:

LSPD R1 under Conor Convanent
LSPD R1 under Hank Splitzer/Setland
LSFMD R3 under Jaspreet Singh/Diamond
SANews R4 under Ariana Grande

Gangs:

Amphibia Corporation R2 under Asykon Amphibia
Grapes City Gangstas 737 R1 under Dave Jet

Many more, but can't remember them.

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes, when I first joined the server, I was lagging and DM'ed someone accidentally.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes, can't remember, but the reason was charge stacking accidentally

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Nope

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
I was not banned, but my brother was aimbotting and got us both banned. I got unbanned later.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes, can't remember, I was a Junior Helper under Panos

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Ericson_Howard

Feb 2, 2018
Hobbs
Never saw you helping in-game to be honest, I'd suggest you to apply after a week.

Nov 23, 2017
TUgal_Howard
I do believe in this guy. But I'd honest here, I want to his activities in-game to be able to give my feedback. I will watch him from now on.

-Chaz-

Junior Helper
L.S.P.D
The Katipuneros
Old-School 2015
Jan 3, 2015
Tbh i never saw this women helping ingame, my vote is in neutral.

eric shmiter

Superiority Supreme
Nov 30, 2017
I do believe in this guy. But I'd honest here, I want to his activities in-game to be able to give my feedback. I will watch him from now on.
I will be more active after exams
Supported, Good luck.
Thanks
Give him a chance, supported.
Thanks
Never saw you helping in-game to be honest, I'd suggest you to apply after a week.
I will be more active after exams
Tbh i never saw this women helping ingame, my vote is in neutral.
I am not a woman, but I will be more active after exams. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.