HIRED Eric Braddock's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 23, 2017
TUgal_Howard
Supported, he was with me and rock when we standing like a bot at newbie spawn 24/7 back in 2018

Kent Goose

Retired Admin
Old-School 2014
Nov 19, 2019
What motivated you to change and be better? What are your long term goals and how do the align with ones of our server?

eric shmiter

Superiority Supreme
Nov 30, 2017
What motivated you to change and be better? What are your long term goals and how do the align with ones of our server?
First of all, what motivated me was the players that I have met. The old ones, the ones who returned for more fun and even the ones who are new. They made me feel that I am in my virtual home. I have seen the server going down and decided to help it as much as I can, with all things I can do, with or without being a helper. I was motivated by my friends to move forward and forget everything bad in the past.

Second of all, my aim is to make the server better. Not a new thing, but I think it would help it rise up high. Although I don't have a lot of things that differ from other helpers, but I still think that I have something better than other ones, again, not much, but enough to have.

Prince.

Old-School 2014
Nov 7, 2014
First of all, what motivated me was the players that I have met. The old ones, the ones who returned for more fun and even the ones who are new. They made me feel that I am in my virtual home. I have seen the server going down and decided to help it as much as I can, with all things I can do, with or without being a helper. I was motivated by my friends to move forward and forget everything bad in the past.

Second of all, my aim is to make the server better. Not a new thing, but I think it would help it rise up high. Although I don't have a lot of things that differ from other helpers, but I still think that I have something better than other ones, again, not much, but enough to have.
Very old speech

Once u get the tag i swear you'll never camp again in n/s and just waiting to promote for sh.

aim is to make the server better.
I heard this words for over a year

eric shmiter

Superiority Supreme
Nov 30, 2017
Very old speech

Once u get the tag i swear you'll never comp again in n/s and just waiting to promote for sh.
I don't camp in newbie spawn. I just answer the newbie channel questions hoping that I would benefit someone with my knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.