Elder scrolls

Ignacio

Retired Admin
Junior Developer
Classic
May 22, 2016
Ok so, here's my critic of this game after having reached the champion rank in PS4, after that my free PlayStation Plus exploit has wore off :D

1. The game hasn't got good quests.
Well, you might be thinking that this game has awesome things to do, and it's true! but mate, quests are not that kind of thing.

If you start playing this game, I'd recommend that you don't even try understanding the quests you do, it just makes you lose time and levels. Plus all the fucking quests are "Collect 20 [insert fantastic item's name here in plural]" "Kill 80 [insert name of fantastic creature here in plural]"

2. All people are super advanced already.
Okay, so the point now is, can I still level up and reach the others? Well yeah, but you need an amount of time that is not low, I as myself reached the champion rank after being 6 months with the game (Of course, after the Veteran Ranks existed) if you try PvP, you are dying in 0.3 seconds as a level 10, which is kind of annoying.

3. Game starts when you reach the champion rank.
When you start playing the game, you get to choose your race etc. and then you are introduced with the regular levelling system we all have known for our entire lives (Even Lawless has it) but, if you reach level 50, it all changes in a huuuuge way, and suddenly, the levelling system is converted in a champion system, and you need new sets, new spells NEW EVERYTHING!! It's like re-starting the game!

I would still rate this game a 7/10 because you can have lots of fun with friends etc. It's certainly, a good game, not a master game sure, but it's good.

oPstorm

New Playa
Jan 4, 2017
Jamie_Curdy
the truth is ps4 is better then shitty xboxes

Each system have their own flaws and pros. Both of them are not perfect. I only went for the Xbox One, because it was cheaper and i liked the controller more. I had ps1, ps2, ps3 and xbox 360 so i'm not a ''fanboy''.