DENIED Edgar_Slice's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2019
DMujica
Neutral you should have put more effort in your application,your application doesnot show that you have the urge to help the community

I explained very simple does not mean I dont want to be a helper, so this is if you ask why I want to be a helper? can you see here rarely active senior helper he is active only in a certain timezone, for example there are those who ask for help and we answer "use /helpme for directions" and in that time there was no senior helpers who continued to answer them?. actually there are many more but I think you already understand what I mean up to here. if you see me in-game I am always help em out from the problems but you are rarely active so..

I just want to explain, sorry if you are offended or I dont respect but I "just explain" sorry lance <3 hehe

Jun 9, 2019
DMujica
your word, your attitude says all.
no.

Sorry, who u again? I dont even know you so how u know i have a bad attitudes and what do u mean with my words ? I always speak politely and never insult anyone :p

Last edited:

JasonStreet

Snitch
Feb 25, 2018
Jason_Street
Sorry, who u again? I dont even know you so how u know i have a bad attitudes and what do u mean with my words ? I always speak politely and never insult anyone :p
You dont need to know me, but i know how your attitude when i see the way how you talk, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.