Type of Application:
New​

Timezone:
GMT+8​

Country of Residence:
Philippines​

When did you join the community?
Nov 4, 2017​

From a scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?
8​

Why would you like to become a helper?
Why would you like to become a Helper? because I would like to be a community helper to contribute to the server. I have been noticing that the newer generations of players, especially those with poor English skills, have not been as knowledgeable. I would like to help out the new players and make them into better players. I would like to help these new players become better role players and players in general. I feel that if the newer players know the server rules and how the server works the server will be much more enjoyable for the players who do know what they are doing. I want to make the community into a better, friendlier and smoothing running community. I also would like to be a part of the staff team or maybe even a moderator one day. I feel that Community Helper is the best place to start. I love this community and I would like to give back to it for the good times its given me.​

Statistics (/stats):

Punishment list (/punlist):

How active are you in hours?
6 - 7 hours​

Past Name(s):
(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)​

Do you have any roleplay experience?
Yes​

Do you have any active deathmatch warnings?
Yes​

Have you ever been admin-jailed? If yes, for what?
Yes​

Have you ever been banned? If yes, for what?
N/A​

Do you meet the requirements set?
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge?
Yes​

Last edited:
Reactions: Carmella

Chino.

Classic
Feb 23, 2017
Supported.

(( comments: Please step up, participate more in answering questions, and refrain from committing punishments ))

Reactions: Drei. and Codi
Status
Not open for further replies.