1.4 Country of residence:
Pakistan

1.5 When did you join the community?:
I joined the community in 2015

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
7 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I'd like to become helper because I see lots of future events that can happen if I join the STAFF team as a helper. It is one of the most important roles in this community and I think I should be a part of it too. I know the basics of SA:MP and I know all the things about the server.I am very mature, very kind, and very helpful. I meet those requirements both when I am in-game and when I am on the forums. I am constantly reminding players that are not following the rules to kindly follow the rules.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
Well, I think I have a very big potential inside the helper's team. I saw lots of new players, dating back from 2017 or even 2018 who received a chance and a role here, so I am thinking why shouldn't I receive one too. I shall prove myself best in the helper team if I get a chance.

2.3 What are you current Qualifications?:
I can speak fluent english
I am very mature
I am a helpful guy

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Don Quantic was born on 14 August, 1995, which means he is 23 years old now.He used to live with his parents in Las Venturas. His dad was a senior officer in LSPD but he got wounded by the gangsters and after some time he was sent to Los Santos to his Uncle, Don Quantic now lives in LS with charm and calm. He got dazzling looks now and he have joined LSFMD now. Don Quantic loves to help people especially the poor ones.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
8O4kAr8.png

3.3 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
I am active, I play 3-4 hours daily.

3.4 Past Name(s):
Brian Toretto

3.5 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Yes, A lot.
I have joined almost all the departments and gangs.
except of HMA.

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
No

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
No

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
No

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes, under Martin Soprano. I was senior helper but I was removed for inactivity.

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Don_Quantic

John Stoglin

Retired Admin
Old-School 2015
May 25, 2017
LEvMdob.png

Helper Team Application

1. Personal Information

1.1 Full Name:
Don_Quantic

1.2 Age:

1.3 Timezone:
OC

1.4 Country of residence:
Pakistan

1.5 When did you join the community?:
I joined the community in 2015

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
7 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I'd like to become helper because I see lots of future events that can happen if I join the STAFF team as a helper. It is one of the most important roles in this community and I think I should be a part of it too. I know the basics of SA:MP and I know all the things about the server.I am very mature, very kind, and very helpful. I meet those requirements both when I am in-game and when I am on the forums. I am constantly reminding players that are not following the rules to kindly follow the rules.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
Well, I think I have a very big potential inside the helper's team. I saw lots of new players, dating back from 2017 or even 2018 who received a chance and a role here, so I am thinking why shouldn't I receive one too. I shall prove myself best in the helper team if I get a chance.

2.3 What are you current Qualifications?:
I can speak fluent english
I am very mature
I am a helpful guy

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Don Quantic was born on 14 August, 1995, which means he is 23 years old now.He used to live with his parents in Las Venturas. His dad was a senior officer in LSPD but he got wounded by the gangsters and after some time he was sent to Los Santos to his Uncle, Don Quantic now lives in LS with charm and calm. He got dazzling looks now and he have joined LSFMD now. Don Quantic loves to help people especially the poor ones.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
8O4kAr8.png

3.3 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
I am active, I play 3-4 hours daily.

3.4 Past Name(s):
Brian Toretto

Yes, A lot.
except of HMA.

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
No

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
No

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
No

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes, under Martin Soprano. I was senior helper but I was removed for inactivity.

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Don_Quantic
Suppprt for me

Sent from my MYA-L22 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Shane Platinum

Chiko

Retired Admin
L.S.P.D
LSPD High Command
Jun 9, 2016
Yes, A lot.
except of HMA.

I don't understand how people think joining every gang and every factions is an achievment. It basically just shows your unloyalty and proves that you get bored of things quickly.

Besides that, I think you deserve a chance.

Reactions: Shane Platinum
Status
Not open for further replies.