DtcoGJN.png
Dennis_Lloyd's Application

Full Name:
Dennis_Lloyd​

Type of Application:
Reinstatement​

Timezone:
GMT+5​

Why would you like to reinstate as a Helper?
I would like to be a Helper again since I've missing helping new comers. I really like to assist the newbies and give them a visit across the server to show them intriguing things about our server and the alluring spots around our server. I was once an admin, I have also been a Senior Helper again.​

Provide evidence that you have been in the helper team and for how long:
I have no proof except to the extent that I know the most of the Helpers recall me being a Helper.​

Why should we hire you back to the team?
Because I possess all those qualities which a Helper should have, hard working, consistent, humble and respectful and continually willing to work hard in any conceivable manner, not only that, I am quite active as well.​

Statistics (/stats):
https://i.imgur.com/TfVnMZK.png​

Punishment list (/punlist):
https://i.imgur.com/44MNSnG.png​

How active are you in hours?
I play 4 hours daily at my timezone.​

Do you have any upcoming events that may cause you to go inactive?
No​

Do you have any active deathmatch warnings?
No​

Have you been admin-jailed or banned since the last time you were in the helper team?
No​

Do you meet the requirements set?
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge?
Yes​

Mar 30, 2022
DtcoGJN.png

Dennis_Lloyd's Application

Full Name:
Dennis_Lloyd​

Type of Application:
Reinstatement​

Timezone:
GMT+5​

Why would you like to reinstate as a Helper?
I would like to be a Helper again since I've missing helping new comers. I really like to assist the newbies and give them a visit across the server to show them intriguing things about our server and the alluring spots around our server. I was once an admin, I have also been a Senior Helper again.​

Provide evidence that you have been in the helper team and for how long:
I have no proof except to the extent that I know the most of the Helpers recall me being a Helper.​

Why should we hire you back to the team?
Because I possess all those qualities which a Helper should have, hard working, consistent, humble and respectful and continually willing to work hard in any conceivable manner, not only that, I am quite active as well.​

Statistics (/stats):

Punishment list (/punlist):

How active are you in hours?
I play 4 hours daily at my timezone.​

Do you have any upcoming events that may cause you to go inactive?
No​

Do you have any active deathmatch warnings?
No​

Have you been admin-jailed or banned since the last time you were in the helper team?
No​

Do you meet the requirements set?
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge?
Yes​
Supported, He is very professional + I have seen him in town but there is problem that I have never saw him helping on /newb.

Reactions: Dennis.

Rex J Smith

Junior Helper
F.B.I
Jul 15, 2020
Supporting him because he has been the best Helper before. Would be great addition to the team if you hire him back.

Reactions: Dennis.
Status
Not open for further replies.