OC

1.4 Country of residence:
Tunisie

1.5 When did you join the community?:

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
id like to become a helper to help the new players and I'll do my best. Also I am active at my timezone also OC timezone. I mature and helpful

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I m helping the new players who in need of help. And I am active and camping in the newbie spawn

2.3 What are you current Qualifications?:
Very helpful, expert,mature and active.

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
My name is Demarco Moulton life got turned upside down when i was in age of 15 when we moved from rodeo (Ls) too idlewood. in idlewood i started hanging around with some bad guys
those guys where holding firearms and they where selling bricks so i worked with them just to make money, all went good expect one day we had a guy who tricked us and my friend poped him out.
that guy was an agent and a camera got my friend shooting at him, and the next day right next too my house was 4 police cruisers and 2 fbi trucks the both departments where holding weapons and aiming at my friend's house and my friend got arrested and fined for murdering a leo while in charge
in that time it was like seeing my self in couple years so i quited all that stuff, it was time for me to get some education but i was too poor for that so i tried to rob a house so i can make some money but then i got cuffed and arrest For breaking and entering and i also dint comply and tried to evade the police so i spend too many years in prision. i got out in age of 18.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
https://imgur.com/a/C2ANC9w
that scammed money 800k and 500k a fault

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
5-10

3.5 Past Name(s):
None

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Yes i was
Medical Rank 3
Police rank 2
And many gangs

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Nope sir 0 Dm warn

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Yes i was in admin jail i warong /q when pd tazing me

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Yes From Niel

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Nope This my First time hope u guy's accept me :)

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Demarco_Moulton

-Chaz-

Junior Helper
L.S.P.D
The Katipuneros
Old-School 2015
Jan 3, 2015
First comment,
Lemme vote Neutral
Well, i dont see you helping but im expecting that keep it up. Do your best as much you can, all of you had a chance to in into our department unless if you had warning from staffs.

Reactions: -tadashi-

Eslam.

Retired Admin
Senior Helper
Donator
F.B.I
Faction Leader
FBI High Command
Old-School 2015
Jul 19, 2017
Supported.

Guillem.

Retired Admin
Dec 25, 2016
First comment,
Lemme vote Neutral
Well, i dont see you helping but im expecting that keep it up. Do your best as much you can, all of you had a chance to in into our department unless if you had warning from staffs.
that before 3 months my friend :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.