1.4 Country of residence:
Greece

1.5 When did you join the community?:
December,2013

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
7 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
To be honest,the main reason I'd like to be helper It's to spend my time meanwhile I'm in server.In addition I'm willing to share my knowledge to new comers with all my heart.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I believe i'm responsible enough to handle this slot even though the last month I wasn't that active due to the three months rule.I have all the requirements that helper team needs,such as being helpful,professional when it requires.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
My name is Deangelo Santana,I'm 29 years old nearly 30.I'm born in a poor and tough neighborhood of Los Santos streets.I've no family expect my only daughter who is 4 years old.I'm currently working as a miner to save some money to fulfill my daughter's dream to be a doctor.I used to make a living as a police man but I was fired and jailed for leaking departments's secrets.I used to be a professional and potential policeman,even though I broke departments rules.I'm looking forward to reinstate in one of the authorities to continue my life properly.In addition I've been exercising as a footballer to make some extra money,and to gain some fame in order to be well known to everyone.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
http://prntscr.com/lbv9tm
I was told by wade that kicks do not count in the three months rule,so I posted the application earlier.

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
4-5 hours a day

3.5 Past Name(s):
Deangelo_Moulton
Levi_Rivas
Liam_Ryder
Ryan_Sean

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
A lot of them,I will only mention the most important for me
Diablos Royale - R5 Under Fellipe
Bloods Nation - R6 Under Paul
Espaniol Amthasos - R6 Under Paul
Lions pride rastas - R5 Under Klevis

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
I've been dm warned twice for rk'ing.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes,only for channels unmute

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No,I haven't.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
I was wrongly banned 6 months ago..

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
3 times,
Under Jack Roselli,Panos Greco,Olaf Donelly

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Deangelo_Santana

Hlias Papas

Pee-Wee
Aug 8, 2017
+111111 i know this guy for a long time and i think he is going to be one of the best in the helpers team

Paul

Junior Administrator
Classic
Dec 11, 2016
IM EX ADMIN SO MY RECOMMENDATION COUNTED

+12345667890

Roger.J

Donator
Old-School 2014
Jul 26, 2014
This guy very good asslicker i heard that is a very important skill nowadays to join the staff Jk i support him

Capo

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Capo
dis recommended

never seen him help and plus his attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.