Type of Application:
New​

Timezone:
GMT+5​

Country of Residence:
Pakistan​

When did you join the community?
Jul 20, 2016​

From a scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?
8​

Why would you like to become a helper?
Well to be helpful to the community which I've been playing for years, Everyone played their role there perfectly and it is now on me to be one of them and do my stuff. I wish to be one of the staff member to make this server better for the citizens of Lawless Roleplay.​

Statistics (/stats):

Punishment list (/punlist):

How active are you in hours?
8-10​

Past Name(s):
Daniel Issac, John Wack.​

Do you have any roleplay experience?
I've been captain of Los Santos Police Department. Senior Medic of LSFMD and Agent of FBI.​

Do you have any active deathmatch warnings?
Yes​

Have you ever been admin-jailed? If yes, for what?
Yes​

Have you ever been banned? If yes, for what?
Yes and it was misunderstanding.​

Do you meet the requirements set?
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge?
Yes​

• Haha
Reactions: ▬Dave Jet▬

JimmyCorona

F.B.I
FBI High Command
Aug 11, 2020
Buddy you got 2 active dm warns i guess that is not allowed try to remove them and apply again because once i did and i was also dm warned so it got closed

Apr 19, 2018
David_Reis
I respect everybody's feedback except of dave jet, hehe. Here is the link of my previous application in which i mentioned what happened with me about that DM warn which was never explained nor justified. Previous Application. People talking about immaturity, agreeing to that i am little bit that type of guy but being 100 percent mature for the duty is not that suitable. You have to be in middle of maturity and immaturity (Neutral). Well thats all I wanted to make you guys know, Peace out.

Status
Not open for further replies.