1.4 Country of residence:
Philippines

1.5 When did you join the community?:
Sept.20 2014

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
9 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
Well i was helper before, so i have much experience, i know what to do i am not become an idiot in a team, i would like to become helper back, as i miss helper and i want to share my knowledge to others, helping newbies around the city , telling them what are the right and the wrong, showing them around, sharing my ideas to them how to earn easy money and i enjoy being a helper.
Everytime I was hoping to be a Helper again, I want to help every people, as they are my fellow people, like someone helping a homeless guy to give them foods, gadgets, and others. It's my duty, to save my country to avoid dangerous crimes happening in the city of Los Santos, I will force them to stop as I will use my all strengths to force them as well. As a Helper he will do he's own duty, to save and to protect the city of Los Santos, to avoid dangerous crimes happening at Los Santos, to tell to people to do not drug dealing with each other people, and telling them to do not reckless driving, which is you can get arrested and to manage my self as a true Helper, a politely,brave,courage, and loyal Officer

And..
as i said, I like helping, camping on newbie spawn, creating guides, showing job locations to newbies, showing biz location/place, helping newbie to buy clothes/items.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
because i am more capable and i have experience before you wont be angry at me i might careless at all...I'm an active individual with sharp eyesight and the ability to solve problems quick.
I can work Alone and with teammates no matter what the conditions are.
I can stay without food or water well over two days and still be responsive.
My driving skills are pretty good, i can handle chase with one hand.

And...
I don't really know about other applicants ATM, surely if you accept them they would be better but I think you should accept me due to my skills, I am a pretty good multitasker, in cases when I am in RP, I have helped people out through PM's, satisfying them with what they require. I am pretty good at teamworking aswell, as if there are too many /helpme's to deal with, I can be a part of it and help other helpers by sorting them out as quickly as possible.

2.3 What are you current Qualifications?:
mature,active,capable,politely,brave,courage, and loyal helper.

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
When he was in high school, he was noted for his obedience and intelligence. he did not know the significance of this education, nor did he know how much of an impact it would have on him later on in his life. The only reason he studied and got good grades, was to get that extra apple at night, or get an extra piece of meat. he had two sisters, with lovely blond hair and sun kissed skin. They were not much of hard-working people as he was, but they were nice and had great personalities. he stand tall at 5'11, with rough curly red hair. Slightly overweight, but almost unnoticeable. As a child, he was highly interested in a certain video-game named SA:MP on the world famous video-game GTA San Andreas. Yes, he was one of those people at school who spent his time working on his prestige in a video-game, rather than get a girl friend. he played on several servers, role playing an officer. he enjoyed this very much. This video game officer role play had a significant impact on me, and his decisions later on in life

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
HN54WUa.png

3.3 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
8-9hours

3.4 Past Name(s):
Jorenz Onting
Zach Greed
David Younx
James Morales
Dashwin Younx

forgot many more from 2013-2015

3.5 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Rank 3 - Paramedic - Los Santos Fire and Medical Department - Alfred Drayton
Rank 2 TnR Commander - Advance Paramedic - Los Santos Fire and Medical Department - John Jack
Rank 2 - San Andreas News - George Greco
Rank 2 - San Andreas News - Lucas Henning
Rank 3 - San Anreas News - Vin Gage
Rank 3 - Sergeant - Conor Covenant
Rank 2 - Senior Officer - Raygen Stoglin
Rank 3 - Sergeant - Los Santos Police Department - Joey Tucker
Rank 4 Captain - Los Santos Police Department - Vinay X Ramcharan
Rank 0 - Probationary - Federal Bureau of Investigation - Christian Dodge
Rank 1 P.R - Special Agent - Federal Bureau of Investigation - Christian Dodge

Leader - R6 - The Guardians Brotherhood
Rank 6 - 18th Filipino Crips - Lui Drayton
Rank 3- Los Santos Rifa - Max Mabbitt
Rank 6-CoLeader - Original Confederate Ballas - Mikey Slash
Rank 6-CoLeader- Barrio 18 - Wiralez Younx
Rank 6-CoLeader- Vatos Locos - Adam Wrzosek
Rank 6-CoLeader- Six Miles Mafia - Santiago Valentino
Rank 5- Jefferson Goon Squad - Sophie Lynch
Rank 5- Underground Hustlers - Shaze Fonger
Rank 5- Aryan Brotherhood - Larry Wrzosek
Rank 5- Los Santos Vagos - Charles Johnson
Rank 5- Grove Street Families - Jazzy Thomax
Rank 5- Iddlewood Avenue Crips - Ace G Kush

Rank 4 Commander of P.R - Special Agent In-Charge - Federal Bureau of Investigation - Christian Dodge

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
ofc yes, when i am young before.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
forgot,might be yes.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
none this month

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Yes, Rio accussed me "hacking" while i never used hacks.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes, being good and loyal helper of....
all that was just got removed by [inactivity]

~2x Junior Helper - Martin Soprano
~1x Junior Helper - Jesus Cortez
~1x Junior Helper - Dean Cuba
~1x Senior Helper - Dean Cuba
this is my evidence that i was helper before.
18557186_1381799268570969_4983739141011747576_n.jpg

17155930_1313743958709834_8907931535519864433_n.jpg

18582575_1382561845161378_5702842006638536212_n.jpg

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Dashwin_Younx

Jul 6, 2016
Did you got removed last time or resigned share with us the reason you got removed if so anyways it's not a secret that you are a good helper I was with you under numerous amount of managers and I will vouch for you
Supported

Marx.

Old-School 2014
Sep 20, 2014
Marx_Whitman
Did you got removed last time or resigned share with us the reason you got removed if so anyways it's not a secret that you are a good helper I was with you under numerous amount of managers and I will vouch for you
Supported
Yeah my man Dan, i resigned or i got removed for inactivity as i remember...

Noob dashwin!!!! Recommended nubs
hahaha thanks brother :)

Status
Not open for further replies.