DENIED Craven_Murdoc's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian Dodge

Retired Admin
Advisory Committee
Chartered Old-School
Jul 6, 2013
But you really have to work on your attitude, i feel like you have this obsession with power and if you don’t have a tag backing you up it drives you crazy.
That sounds very accurate. The moment he was removed:
I0HeFGH.png

Now he applies for another staff position, not even a full week after being removed from General Administrator. It's like he thinks he needs to have a position of power just to play.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes, and I was recently removed as a General Administrator of this community for metagaming and some other stuff.
Metagaming and some other stuff.
Not even a week after being removed, you try to rejoin the helper team. Now last I checked, the requirements to join the helper team are:
Let me explain once again what One Month Rule (OMR) is.
Any applicant, who has received a punishment in range of the last 30 days will be considered ineligible to be part of our team.
From - https://www.lawlessrp.com/threads/helper-team-requirements.191293/

If doing so poorly that you need to be removed from the admin doesn't count as a punishment, but being ajailed for something as petty as not reading someone their Miranda Rights does, then helper management really needs changing.

Craven's attitude has always been good and professional.
Please refer to the video above.

A player who was permanently banned for warping and nametagging is currently a Senior Helper, so there's no argument really that Craven does not deserve another chance.
Two wrongs don't make a right? That faggot should be banned or his account be wiped entirely.

Jacob_Einstein

Spam Machine
Jul 10, 2014
Im surprised you had the balls to apply again to a helper position.. Honestly you were a good tool for the admin team however you mixed things up. I do believe you need to take a break from the game and make sure you realize that this is just a game after all. There is no reason to get butthurt and mix your ic account with your admin account. Alot of people complained about you(never had problems myself with you), not everyone could be wrong. I am sure you were doing something wrong but I expect changes from you.

Look at myself I got denied from rejoining the admin team few weeks ago even tho im retired admin however I just let it slide and applied for the helper team. What im trying to tell you is that I didnt get butthurt I just chill and go for something else.

You have my support buddy!

Nov 20, 2018
Craven_Murdoc
Im surprised you had the balls to apply again to a helper position.. Honestly you were a good tool for the admin team however you mixed things up. I do believe you need to take a break from the game and make sure you realize that this is just a game after all. There is no reason to get butthurt and mix your ic account with your admin account. Alot of people complained about you(never had problems myself with you), not everyone could be wrong. I am sure you were doing something wrong but I expect changes from you.

Look at myself I got denied from rejoining the admin team few weeks ago even tho im retired admin however I just let it slide and applied for the helper team. What im trying to tell you is that I didnt get butthurt I just chill and go for something else.

You have my support buddy!

Supported!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it.

Cheers @Viva for the like.

Reactions: Viva

Supremo.

Old-School 2015
Oct 6, 2015
How can he serve the players when the players dont even like him?
HAHAHAHABA THE MAN ACTING A ROLE MODEL NOW SINCE HE GOT THE TAG, I DONT KNOW WHY U BECOME SH TBH. MANAGERS ARE SUCKS ON THIS GENERATION. HOPE LAWLESS SURVIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.