COPS - In the line of duty.

John Strickland

Playa-Hater
Jun 2, 2018
PNucHvZ.png

COPS - In the line of duty

a SAN News special video report

D7IUmiT.png

Police, cops, the boys in blue, and to some, ''pigs'' - these are all names for the men who protect and serve the public, striving every day to maintain civic order. Whether you agree or not with some of the malpractices of the force, we have all needed their services at one point or another. Without watchmen, the entire fabric of society would unravel.​

But who watches the watchmen? Well, we do! SAN News reporter John Strickland teamed up with Officer Roman Atwood to investigate the city's underbelly and find out what life is like out ''on the beat'' for regular policemen.

3I5MiDN.png

Officer Atwood coming up to meet us outside the new, refurbished PD HQ
(Photo: John Strickland)
At first, our patrol around town is typical and not particularly eventful: The occasional parking ticket, a cat stuck up a tree and no noble firemen in sight, a kid caught skipping school. Suddenly, through the cruiser intercom, a coarse male voice issues forth: ''We have a 10-62 in progress near mall. Suspect reported to be Hispanic or South-East Asian, wearing obvious gang colors''.
Officer Atwood picks up the radio speaker. ''10-76 to Mall, we're close by. I got a reporter guy though, is it safe?'' he inquires.
''Negative. Suspect is potentially armed and dangerous'' the voice responds.

In spite of the warning and in the name of public interest, SAN News (and yours truly) is proud to present to you the footage of what ensued following the fateful radio exchange. We hope that this report will be a both entertaining and educational experience, showing the public the difficult and dangerous aspects of being a policeman.

Without further ado, we bring you ''COPS - In the line of duty''. Hopefully, the first of many episodes.

WARNING : THE FOLLOWING MATERIAL MAY BE DISTURBING OR UNSUITABLE FOR CERTAIN AUDIENCES. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

In closing, we would like to thank the Police Department of Los Santos for the co-operation, and especially Officer @Roman Atwood.

Disclaimer : This report was filmed on location with the men and women of law enforcement. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Last edited:

kojiro

Mark
May 1, 2013
Kojiro_Nakajima
the people of north korea will soon learn the true meaning of SUFFERING

Roman

Retired Admin
Feb 21, 2016
Thanks for featuring me in this report..To be honest you did a really magnificent job.

Last edited:

Greek

Banned
May 31, 2018
Tasos_Greco
I actually can't believe this, kick Ariana and make him a director legit

John Strickland

Playa-Hater
Jun 2, 2018
A warm thanks to all who have reacted or responded in the comment section. Your feedback as readers is always welcome!

Username: John / Posted : 26/06/2018 11:07

((A friendly reminder, however, to keep your comments IC, please.))

Reactions: Greek

David Guerra

New Playa
Nov 4, 2017
David_Guerra
I don't know why some people don't respect officers, they work 24/7 for us.
(( Anyways, AWESOME, loved it. ))