DENIED Cin Hercules's New Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2017
From a scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?
9/10
I want to become a helper because i see that allot of New Players need help with commands and general knowledge about the server. I want to become a helper so i can help them and make it more easy for them to learn the way of the server. I see that allot of the time when Helpers or Admins are not online no one helps the New Players that ask for help, but i still help them when they ask for it because i want to make the server more fun for them and when they don't know something about the server they lose interest, i just want to help the community.

1707910338320.png

Ryu_Kenneth

L.S.P.D
Aug 1, 2019
If the others get promoted or hired without the hesitation of our dearest mankind @Shisui therefore u will be hired as junior helper too suuported

MarcW

Chartered Old-School
F.B.I
Jul 26, 2013

DtcoGJN.png

Helper Team Application
Denied
Dear @Cin !

The Helper Management appreciates every aspiring player to be one of the helpers in our community. But unfortunately, after looking at your application and consultation with our current helpers, we decided to DENY your application due to the following reasons:

• (Make sure you haven’t punished for 3 months) Please check our “Helper Requirements next time”.
You may re-apply after 90 days.

Signed,
Marc

Head of Helper Management

Status
Not open for further replies.