Announcement Christmas Forgiveness!

lbDUDR4.png

In the spirit of the festive season, we've decided to spread some cheer by welcoming back those who may have been banned from our community (excluding hacking bans). Christmas is the most beautiful time of the year, especially on Lawless Roleplay where we have had many nostalgic memories. We want to allow everyone to come back and enjoy their time on Lawless by creating more memories and catching up with old friends.

This is not a mass unban! Neither do we promise to unban anyone who posts a ban appeal, however, we can promise to look into the reasons for the ban with some extra mercy. You may post a ban appeal if you've been banned for the following reasons:
  • Exploit
  • Farming
  • General Toxicity
  • Server Advertisement
  • Leaking sensitive information
  • Excessive deathmatch
  • Trading Lawless Assets for real life money
We also would like to announce that we have disabled the Cheater Tag system, for now. We will be relying on our current ban offenses only. If you are currently holding cheater tag you may submit a report to any of our staff team in order get it removed, no need to post a ban appeal.

If you are banned for hacking please do not bother posting a ban appeal, it will get immediately rejected and you will be sad.

We wish you all an early Merry Christmas, we also would like you to know that we love you and that we're not the reason you are banned. We're looking forward to looking at your appeals.

Sincerely,
LRP Management

Aug 3, 2020
Hanz_Reis
Simon, I've been here for a long time. I promiseif you unban me, I will still use hacks!!