Christmas 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
8USTnL6.png

The best season season of the year is here! The weather outside is frightful, sit around the fire and sip on a nice hot cup of cocoa. Read a book or play some games perhaps?

On behalf of the Public Relations team and the rest of the Administrative Staff, we would like to wish you a very merry Christmas filled with laughter, good times and fond memories of this special season.

All of the Christmas events will be hosted from the 24th of December to the 31st of December!

The following events will be hosted:
  • Santa vs Elves
  • Avoid the Sleigh
  • Dumper Derby
  • Find Santa
  • Kill the Elves
  • Daily TDM

The following giveaways will be hosted:
  • Christmas Raffle
  • Letter to Barney
  • Family Photoshoot
  • Christmas Caroling
  • Random Giveaways
  • Facebook Giveaways

Christmas Events

0B1eoky.png

We have Santa facing off against the Elves. The last man standing wins.

Everyone will receive the following weapons for the event.

50px-Weapon-24-hd.png
50px-Weapon-25-hd.png
50px-Weapon-31-hd.png
50px-Weapon-34-hd.png

Time: December 24th and December 28th at 12:00 server time.

Reward: NRG-500, 20,000 materials, Weapon Set and Armor.

Q0tgkMj.png

Players will be spawned on top of a building, You will have to avoid the high speeding sleigh coming straight at you! The last player on the building wins!

Time: December 25th and December 27th at 16:00 server time.

Reward: a brand new Stunt Plane!

SmWVWxj.png

Players will enter a Dozer. Your job will be to blow up all the other players vehicles. The last player alive wins the event!

Note: The event will be limited to 50 players!

Time: December 26th at 05:00 server time.

Reward: a brand new Dozer!

JQxIsG6.png

Your objective will be to find Santa. He will be hiding in random spots, The first player to find him will win!

There will be multiple opportunities to win!

Time: December 29th and December 31st at 06:00 server time.

Reward: 20,000 materials for every Santa found.

CVqn0vi.png

Your objective will be to find and kill the Elves. They will be running around the streets of Los Santos. Gather up your friends, your best firepower and slay the elves!

Time: December 27th at 06:00 server time.

Reward: 5,000 materials for every Elf killed.

m5qO2CU.png

Aside from the big events we will host daily TDM events with great prizes!

50px-Weapon-24-hd.png
50px-Weapon-25-hd.png
50px-Weapon-31-hd.png
50px-Weapon-34-hd.png

Time: December 23rd, 24th, 26th, 27th, 29th and 31st at varying times.

Reward: 15,000 Materials. T1 Vehicle and full Armor.

Giveaways

kgo1Jjj.png

A Christmas themed raffle where everyone has an opportunity to win a prize. Just send a Private Message to @Kurdt with your name, favorite part about the Christmas events and what you would like to see more of.

In game name:
Favorite part of the events:
What you would like to see more of:

Winner will be chosen at random, the amount of words you put in your message won't make a difference. You may only enter one time, If you enter more than once you will be disqualified.

Time: Results will be posted on January 7th.

Reward: 100,000 materials and 50g of each drug.

pgk5bdL.png

What do you want for Christmas? Our favorite fat red-dressed man can make any wish come true!

Write a letter to our beloved Barney explaining what you want for Christmas. Lots of money or maybe a new vehicle? He can make your wishes come true!

Send the letter through a forum PM to @Kurdt in order to participate.
Make sure to title the message "Letter to Barney".

Winner will be chosen at random. You may only enter one time, If you enter more than once you will be disqualified.

Reward: 100,000 materials and a Tier 2 Vehicle.

mUFW7hD.png

Christmas is one of the most important holidays in the world. Time of giving and love. Spending time with friends and family.

Take a screenshot or picture with a camera of you and your friends wearing a Santa Hat Toy, you may also edit your picture using any kind of software like Photoshop to make it look even better!

Upload your photo to Imgur and send the link through a forum PM to @Orlando in order to participate.

Reward: 10,000 materials and a Tier 2 Vehicle for everyone in the picture.

sZTqVzU.png

If you think you've got a voice of an angel then you will want to participate in this giveaway!

Record yourself singing a Christmas Carol and make sure you mention your In Game name either at the beginning or end of the song, otherwise IT WILL NOT COUNT.

Upload your recording to Sound Cloud and send the link through a forum PM to @Howard. in order to participate.

Reward: Tier 2 Business!

ESbu7Rn.png

We will be hosting random giveaways in the comment section of this thread, There will be up to 3 winners.

Write a comment on the post stating why you want to win.
Example: "I want to win the giveaway because I love Lawless"

Up to 3 random comments will be chosen.

Reward: One month of Ivy.

0I2WHwR.png

We will be hosting giveaways on our Facebook page where you can earn drugs, weapons, materials and other items!

Follow our Facebook page for updates on giveaways

Time: Everyday. Results will be posted on January 7th.

Reward: 10,000 materials and an NRG-500.

Sep 18, 2018
James_grossmen
sir me poor jazzy dm warned me twice sir i hope i win this sir, i want to win the giveaway because i love u guys except jazzy :(

Status
Not open for further replies.