1.4 Country of residence:
India

1.5 When did you join the community?:
29/10/17

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I want to become an helper, because there are a lot of peoples who want help. I wanna help them all the time. There are a lot of newbies who spawn and cant understand the server rules, they will think this is a Death Match server and just start punching the players. I wanna help them, i will give them a tour and a full information about the server. I want them to be one of the best player ever. I will treat them as a friend. As i am very loyal and kind, they will understand me. I can speak several languages like Hindi, English, Telugu. Players in my timezone, at morning there are a lot of new players (level 1 or 2) who doesn't know information and ask for help at /helpme. Some questions like, Where is MP3 or MF3 we cant answer them as there will be no helper to accept their help request. IF they were questions like where is mp2 or mp1 etc we can answer at newbie but, being an helper give me a power to accept their help request and help them easily and good. As i was a Junior Helper before i also know how to treat a player who wanna know something. I always notice at the players in my timezone (morning) get no information and leave playing. If i would get a chance to prove myself as a Junior Helper. I can help all the newbies. As we can see now a days, a lot of players leaving our server because of less helpers and no information of playing. I will guide them.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
First of all, i love to help players. And as i said, there are no helpers to treat them in my morning timezone. As i live in India there are only 1 or 2 helpers are on at the time. Who will be busy helping others. I can become one of them and help other peoples. As i know several languages the players will get more interest and say their friends to join our server. Even today, a lot of questions answered my peoples are being ignored. I saw many times while recording game play while i am Away from keyboard. A lot of newbies just leave playing. So i am asking a chance to prove myself.

2.3 : What are your current Qualifications:?
Helping peoples.
Los Santos High Collage - Graduate
And doing my Job as a detective.

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Charlie family was living in Las Ventures. His father was a Police Officer. And mother was a house wife. When he was going to born, they came to Los Santos. I got born in All Saints Hospital. We are good living in Los Santos with a own Bungalow. Then suddenly, we got notice from PD that my father got died. They were very sad. Then his mother worked for making money for his school fee's . Charlie learnt very well in school. HE passed his 10th class. Then started working as a Mechanic to earn some money to purchase medicines for mother and for their house. When Charlie was 18, his mother died. After few weeks, a person came to him and hand him a gun, said "Use this gun to kill the PD officer who helped the criminals to kill your father" then charlie asked "Who are you?" the stranger didn't replied and took his car and drove away. He took the gun, and a photo of the officer. He loaded his gun and shoot'ed the officer inside the PD head quarters. Then the PD officers arrested him. Then the chief asked him why did you killed him ? then charlie replied "He is the one who helped criminals to kill my father" the chief thinks and make him out of the jail. He asked him to join the Los Santos Police Department. Charlie started working as a Cadet. Finally he got promoted to Officer. There was a party at his friend house, he took 3 days leave and went to Las Ventures Hotel. At that time some terrorists attacked the hotel, they didn't knew there was a PD officer inside hotel. When they entered, Charlie loaded his gun and killed everyone. Then Las Ventures Police Department came to arrest him and charlie show'ed his badge to LVPD. They leave him and charlie came back to Los Santos. He got promoted to Sergeant Rank in LSPD. He was very happy then he left the department due to some reasons. He join'ed Criminal Gangs and started working. He became'd a Drugs dealer. And left the gang. After few months, when we was 23 years old, he join'ed Los Santos Fire and Medical Department. He treated a lot of peoples and he got promoted to Lead Paramedic. After few months he left the department. He saw the photos of his childhood when a lot of peoples helped his mother to work with them to make money. And he gave all his Cash and vehicles to poor peoples and started working legal jobs. And now he is a successful individual person.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
aYuNeG4.png

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
TIJWOjW.png

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
About 4-5 hours per day.

3.5 Past Name(s):
Mkru Rahmath
Justin Robinson
Alex S Lucille
Chris Gage
etc

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Yes,
GANGS :
Four Seas Gang - R6 Co Leader - Floyd Jarre
CS Nation Narcos - R6 Co Leader - Bills Cipher
Amphibian Corporation-R5-Asykon Amphibia
Los Colinos Vagos - R5 - Negan S Lucille
Nortenos La Familia - R5 - Alishan Scaletta
And a lot.
Factions ::
Los Santos Police Department - Sergeant [r3] - Hank Splitzer
los Santos Fire & Medical Department Captain [r4]. - Tony Scott
Los Santos Fire And Medical Department Lead Paramedic [r3] - Booda Khaled/ John Jack
Los Santos Fire And Medical Department Lead Paramedic [r3] - Jaspreet Singh

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No​

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes, i got one DM warning because i mistakely shoot some other player
4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes, several times for mis-use of chat, but now i am clean and good.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
No.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes, Junior Helper under Jack Roselli [He was Manager of Helper at that time]

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Charlie_T_Rebel

Last edited:

Kylie"

Playa-Hater
Jan 15, 2018
Kylie
I Recomended you because i have seen you helping around the community.

Jayem

Snitch
Mar 8, 2018
_Wazowski
Bad punlist, but I've seen your effort on helping newbies at /newb and also camping at newbie spawn. I would support u if you only have a good punlist mate

Oct 29, 2017
Bad punlist, but I've seen your effort on helping newbies at /newb and also camping at newbie spawn. I would support u if you only have a good punlist mate
Thanks for your reply. And i saw my punlist, i got mute 1 month ago, and i am sure i wont break any rules anymore. So i will be clean soon.

ohgessy

Playa-Hater
Apr 3, 2018
- Recomended - More Experiences - helping at /newb /global peoples and camping newbie spawn , "Bad Punlist"

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2018
Hobbs
Didn't see him helping over '/newb' nor camping the newcomers spawn, Neutral.

Oct 12, 2017
Hello mate, im Dexter Vincre

I've seen your effort on newbie and global and also camping in newbie spawn but
Your punlist is bad mate,

Signed:Dexter Vincre

Status
Not open for further replies.