EU

1.4 Country of residence:
Israel

1.5 When did you join the community?:

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I would like to be a helper to get a position in the community, this helps me to appear, and also to help those who want help, I am always willing to help anyone at any time, quietly with patience, no matter what, It also makes me feel happy. I think our community must be helpful, friendly and loyal. I'm ready to prove that I deserve it.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I have extensive knowledge of the server, I like helping the players and I also work actively daily. I must choose instead of others, because I am always willing to help anyone, with a calm and patient attitude. That's all.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Carl Westbrook, born in Washington in 1990, He began his rapid rise in law after graduating from the Faculty of Law in 2009. After the lawyer helped Bill's investigations into Clinton's professional and personal work, he joined the White House Bill. As a consultant and secretary of staff. Since 2013, Westbrook has served as a judge at the US Court of Appeals in Bradley Circuit, where he has maintained his conservative views by issuing opinions favoring the Second Amendment and religious freedom, among other things. On July 19, 2015, he was nominated for a position in the US Supreme to replace outgoing judge Elena Kagan.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
wmWwG3D.png

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
cCfZ2Yu.png

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
2-4 hours per-day.

3.5 Past Name(s):
Carl Winson

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
the Firm - Rank 6 ( under Edward Burlington)
LSFMD - Rank 1 (under Booda Khaled)
Los Santos Police Department under Tony Lanvis.
LSPD Officer Under Tony Lanvis.
LSPD Corporal Under Simon Walker
other gangs...

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Nope.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes, avoid arrest(in that time, our house electric cut off, so my computer turned off while someone arresting me(arrest reason: illegal firearms)).

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Nope.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Yes, last ban before one/two years ago, for adveresting other ip servers(mistakenly).
And before two/three years ago, i have been banned for hacking(speed hack).

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
In other servers.

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Carl_Westbrook

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2013
Haven't seen you helping much lately. Pending community discussion.

Regards,
Gunzo

Marcello

Retired Admin
Dec 25, 2017
Luke_Marcello
He actively helps, not only over /newb
Recommended, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.