EU

1.4 Country of residence:
Russssiaaaa

1.5 When did you join the community?:

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
10 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
my writing and quick answering skills are phenomenal, my wide-ranging knowledge and intelect fits position of community helper.im very hardorker and in addition according to my experience I can be role model for new helpers. I'm famed and well known guy, one of old school legendary Sanins over there who is willing to put all of his effort into helping if he gets shot. I'm carrying special spark, fire inside my heart and energy can make lawless better again!

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I've took a look over other applicants, they're less experienced, less known, less intelligent, carrying less IQ, less helpful, never seen them before, probably useless and going inactive after they get helper like other unknown people getting helper now a days. above I've mentioned why I should be chosen one! in this paragraph im going to say why they shouldnt be chose: theyre shit

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:

• Calgon Snoweventually built up their own gang, known as "The Firm," to engage in an array of illegal enterprises, from extortion to murder. In 1968 Calgon was arrested on murder charges. His life in crime ended the following year when he was convicted.

East End Gangster
    In the mid 1950s, Calgon and Ronnie turned to crime — extortion and robbery were among their illegal activities. They built up their own group known as "The Firm," which became a dominant force in the East End. Each brother had his own strengths with Calgon being known for his charm and brains while Ronnie was known for his might and short temper. Both loved to dress to the nines, and their high-end suits became part of their signature look. They ran several clubs and rubbed elbows with many celebrities, including singer Frank Sinatra and actor George Raft.

No amount of polish could hide the Snows' vicious actions, however. Calgon created a move called the cigarette punch. He acted as if he was going to place a cigarette in his intended target's mouth and then hit him while his mouth was open. The blow was meant to make it easier to break the victim's jaw. Both Calgon and Ronnie spent time behind bars for various offenses, but it didn't make a dent in their criminal activities.

Murder of Barney phife
    Calgons's downfall began in 1967 when he killed Barney Phife. The Krays had hired McVitie to bump off someone, but he failed to pull the hit off. Their relationship with McVitie soured after that, and McVitie even made the mistake of threatening to kill the Snows. Calgon, at the urging of Ronnie, decided to get rid of McVitie. When his gun failed, Calgon ended up stabbing McVitie with such viciousness that his liver reportedly fell out.

Prison Time
    The following year, the Snow twins were arrested for McVitie's murder. The pair were also charged with the 1966 murder of rival gangster Justin Thane — a crime that Richie had done. They were convicted the following year and spent the remainder of their lives separated from each other. During his time in prison, Calgon wrote several books including the 1988 dual memoir Our Story with Richie and another autobiography How I raped Sophie(1991). He also claimed to have found religion in jail and became a born-again Christian.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
I have everything zero and reset, lazy to upload images

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
u can check it

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
1 hour a week, if i get helper 10 hours a day

3.5 Past Name(s):
Alexis Jones

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
bruh i been leading everything and everyone made on this server

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
No

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
im currently jailed for /g unmute i mistakely abused

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
nah

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Never

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
10 times
3 times admin

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Calgon_Snow

Last edited:

Montbard

L.S.P.D
May 28, 2018
Christian_Montbard
On behalf of all DM warns you're funny and I support you

Sofia

Retired Admin
Mar 26, 2016
Sofia_Howard
hardorker

one of old school legendary Sanins

above I've mentioned why I should be chosen one! in this paragraph im going to say why they shouldnt be chose: theyre shit
they get helper like other unknown people getting helper now a days

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
my writing and quick answering skills are phenomenal, my wide-ranging knowledge and intelect fits position of community helper.im very hardorker and in addition according to my experience I can be role model for new helpers. I'm famed and well known guy, one of old school legendary Sanins over there who is willing to put all of his effort into helping if he gets shot. I'm carrying special spark, fire inside my heart and energy can make lawless better again!
2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I've took a look over other applicants, they're less experienced, less known, less intelligent, carrying less IQ, less helpful, never seen them before, probably useless and going inactive after they get helper like other unknown people getting helper now a days. above I've mentioned why I should be chosen one! in this paragraph im going to say why they shouldnt be chose: theyre shit
Too many grammatical errors and missing sentences.

Last edited:

Crityum

Big Homie
Jan 15, 2018
Unsupported reason why? Mentions other servers constantly over global chat, continously insults newer and older players and dont forget he rulebreaks on daily basis. You have a long way to go.

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2018
Hobbs
Unsupported, attention seeker and trouble maker in any place he gets in.

Jul 15, 2016
Too many grammatical errors and missing sentences.

everyday these helpers are proving how dumb and useless they are, this cunt read my whole application although its troll and everyone who has above 50 IQ MUST find it out. Talking about my grammatical mistakes when 10 out of current 10 helpers cant speak english properly, and okay even if my english is bad what does it have to do with my helper application, ur very dumb, I proved again helper team must be removed, im very lazy to type every argument and thoughts. how about others who replied on my app, u all joined here in 2018 and let me explain to u we made those rules in 2013

only helpers/admins have to reply on helper application so idc what u arabic fucks terrorist blowing up cunts think about me, suck my left big nut

Nov 24, 2016
calgon is one of the greatest players in lawless, he dms alot but he deserves to be a helper

jk go 2 hell

Status
Not open for further replies.