Brian Smith appreciation thread #2

Yuri Popovich

Good Fella
Apr 19, 2013
Yuri Popovich
@Brian Smith you are the best league of legends player that i have ever known. you dodge 80% of the skillshots consistently and you are crazy fast with ADC champions. you never play caitlyn and i appreciate you for not doing that, you only play skillful ADC champs like vayne and kalista. that really characterizes a top competitive player.

you always come up with crazy and experimental builds that just work. this shows you are creative and highly intelligent. it doesnt matter what kind of support plays with you, because you can handle the lane solo. supports are mostly women and bitches anyways.

you are aware of incoming ganks and you always know the last known enemy champ positions. this shows that you have the memory that is required to be a harvard student.

you are just the best and you deserve the rank you currently have. i cannot think of anyone who would be able to keep up with your learning rate. youre just amazing and a pearl of society.

Last edited:

PowerSurge

Hustler
Jun 17, 2013
Joey_Tucker
dont let me post ur picture again

jHk75ik.jpg

checkm9

Last edited:

KingKong

Good Fella
Jul 30, 2014
Troy_Grianda
@Haloul is da best adc no doubt hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nikni ken Scorek ja fou 9 1/200/0 hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh