Los Santos Government
Silent Assassin Squad
May 30, 2013
Wood 5 add me: Splitzer69

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Sep 11, 2013
Kins_Savage
@JazlyL
i doubt it very much, he is gold 4 and he has been maining adc since 2012. dont boast please, ty :).
What the fuck man? The way you describe him is worth diamond/master. Gold 4? if gold 4 is high for you i dont know what to say. My friends think I am a hardstuck noob platinum player LOL bronze silver gold is same shit

Yuri Popovich

Good Fella
Apr 19, 2013
Yuri Popovich
What the fuck man? The way you describe him is worth diamond/master. Gold 4? if gold 4 is high for you i dont know what to say. My friends think I am a hardstuck noob platinum player LOL bronze silver gold is same shit

youre fucking boosted to platinum and you hold on to it dearly as if it is your baby. just barely playing 1 ranked/month to maintain your rank, and then you proceed to the lawless forum acting all puffy n shit, mentioning inbetween the lines that you are a plat player. youre easy to read, kid.

we all know how it ih' cu'h. st@y in fear to hit that ranked queue button, staring at your friend list, secretly hoping that your much better friends invite you for an easy ride along. yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah YEAH YEAH YEAH, let me break it to yA: your friends dont want to play with you and theyre talking SHIT behind your back about your mediocre reaction speed SHITTY BAD PLAYER YOU STAGNATE ADN YOULL NEVER IMPROVE

@Brian Smith @DRIFT_LORD look at my post

Reactions: KALASHNIKOVSKI
Sep 11, 2013
Kins_Savage
youre fucking boosted to platinum and you hold on to it dearly as if it is your baby. just barely playing 1 ranked/month to maintain your rank, and then you proceed to the lawless forum acting all puffy n shit, mentioning inbetween the lines that you are a plat player. youre easy to read, kid.

we all know how it ih' cu'h. st@y in fear to hit that ranked queue button, staring at your friend list, secretly hoping that your much better friends invite you for an easy ride along. yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah YEAH YEAH YEAH, let me break it to yA: your friends dont want to play with you and theyre talking SHIT behind your back about your mediocre reaction speed SHITTY BAD PLAYER YOU STAGNATE ADN YOULL NEVER IMPROVE

what is the fun if you dont climb yourself? just because you are bronze it doesnt means everyone else is. To be honest I dont even care what everyone here thinks believe it or no thats my rank. I was silver in season 4 when I started playing, and I have to say that I failed like 10 times my promos to gold. Although after I got out of silver It wasnt that hard to climb out of gold. I got to platinum 5 in season 5 after the 10 ranked games in season 6 I was filled to gold 3 and climbed back to platinum 4 which is the highest rank I have ever achieved. So you are telling me that I've got boosted in 3 seasons just to come in lawless forum to act puffy n shit?

Feb 26, 2014

this post has been approved