OC

1.4 Country of residence:
Lebanon

1.5 When did you join the community?:

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I love helping people in need for help and always trying to help people. it would be my pleasure if i could be able to join and work in the Community Helper team for our Community. I'm basically active everyday for around 3hrs to 5hrs and above 5hrs on weekends, so I'm pretty active. I have been helping people on /newb for some time now and I feel like its time to Work for our Community Officialy.
i feel like i should now join Helper team and start helping our community.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I'll take the work seriously and if anyone needs me i will try my best to help anyone and anytime. This is why You guys should Accept my to be a Community Helper . i can assure you that if you guys will choose me as a community helper then you guys wont regret it. i will try my best to work as a Community Helper as I love helping people as much as i can.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Blass Campa 21 year old Male , Borned in Las vegas , his dad name "John Campa" he work at the Las Vegas Police Department , and his mother "Kyla Smith" they were living in a neighbor.in some days his mother and John was alone at the home , and they heard some shots fired .. there was a fight between 2 Gang's , his mother was goin out to see what was happening and a bullet just hit hes face , and died quickly , Blass and his Dad was really sad. when blass reached 8 years his dad died due to cancer in his heart , so he moved to Los Santos to live with his Grand Pa , after 11 years old , Blass Joined Los Santos Police department to continue his way.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
dh65j.jpg

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
3-5 hours weekly
above then 5 hours in weekends.

3.5 Past Name(s):
John Stoglin

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Rank 2 - East Side Crips Under John Wulf
Rank 3 - Federal Medical Department Under Elie Stoglin
Rank 2 - Diablos Royale Under Fellipe Flleming
Rank 6 - Four Seas Gang
Rank 2 - Police Department Under Dado Ramcharan
Rank 1 - Police Department Under Hank Splitzer

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes when i was a newbie.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes , G Unmute , and newbie unmute (( was a mistake from me))

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Not Really.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Yes Dojo bug

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes , Senior Helper under Rock Howard

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Blass_Campa

Capo

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Capo
you’re getting denied either way since you have a newbie mute

Latz

Retired Admin
Old-School 2015
Nov 10, 2017
Bro your punlist needs to be clean for the past 3 months according to the 3 months rule.
Good luck.

Randall V

Retired Admin
Feb 9, 2018
Randall_Vincre
Please PM me the reason for your last resignation\removal from the helpers team.

P.S: Pending more community feedback.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2017
I didn't saw you helping on newbie and global chat yet. As well as camping. Neutral for me.
I will change my vote tomorrow after seeing your performance today.
Thanks,
Signed,
Taylor X Smith.

Status
Not open for further replies.