DENIED Barry_Hood's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jixie_Parker

Banned
Apr 9, 2019
Jixie_Parker
Positive

Of my most of the online time, in lrp, i see this guy providing answers to questions that were asked.

Player has got some potential and can be, if used up to their fullest, can be a part of reviving lrp

Mostly, this player does not adopts sarcasm which is good quality.

I opine, this player to be recruited as an Helper.

Barry, what I like to suggest is, please continue and do not change your attitude after you were hired as helper.Dont adopt to some rude guys over there.

Patience, vision of the role, understanding .These qualities are required for any player to be part of helper and staff.Ypu got them now.Just don't change after you got hired.

Supported.

Reactions: Latz

OscarG

Buster
Dec 27, 2017
Unknown
Positive

Of my most of the online time, in lrp, i see this guy providing answers to questions that were asked.

Player has got some potential and can be, if used up to their fullest, can be a part of reviving lrp

Mostly, this player does not adopts sarcasm which is good quality.

I opine, this player to be recruited as an Helper.

Barry, what I like to suggest is, please continue and do not change your attitude after you were hired as helper.Dont adopt to some rude guys over there.

Patience, vision of the role, understanding .These qualities are required for any player to be part of helper and staff.Ypu got them now.Just don't change after you got hired.

Supported.
Thank you Jixie, Barry Hood will be still Barry Hood at the end. <3

Capo

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Capo
Guys do you know you cant support him if ur not helper
People from the community are allowed to say supported or unsupported, it’s just for feedbacks so the helper management can make a final decision

Jun 1, 2013
Unsupported, Not ready to be a helper yet.

(Never / barely seen u ingame and i'm on from 8 in the morning till 12 at night, Increase your activity)

Status
Not open for further replies.