DENIED Barry_Hood's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 1, 2013
I would change my unsupport to an support due to the changes in your activity and ur willing to help a lot.

But the overflow on /g of u telling people to stop using caps or stop speaking in foreign languages makes my choice a bit harder, I'd suggest u let the helpers take care of that part, Once you're apart of the team u can assist us on keeping the abusers off our lovely global chat.

OscarG

Buster
Dec 27, 2017
Unknown
I would change my unsupport to an support due to the changes in your activity and ur willing to help a lot.

But the overflow on /g of u telling people to stop using caps or stop speaking in foreign languages makes my choice a bit harder, I'd suggest u let the helpers take care of that part, Once you're apart of the team u can assist us on keeping the abusers off our lovely global chat.
Thank you so much, will let the global channel to senior helpers and admins.

Reactions: Jacob Santo

-Chaz-

Old-School 2015
Jan 3, 2015
Neutral here, sometimes you arguing with players from global chat, try to avoid it and improve your activities.

OscarG

Buster
Dec 27, 2017
Unknown
Neutral here, sometimes you arguing with players from global chat, try to avoid it and improve your activities.
I'm not arguing over global channel, just giving them a warn and I am letting them to be handled by senior helper or anyone that can mute him/her.

Anyway thanks for your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.