DENIED Ares_Voisine's New Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ares

Playa-Hater
May 13, 2017
Ares
Everyone hates me lol, I just posted what I really want why I want to be a helper lol

windranger

New Playa
Apr 23, 2023
i know ares as a good mate who always comes to help. he offered to help me on his own when i had started to play on this server

Ares

Playa-Hater
May 13, 2017
Ares
i know ares as a good mate who always comes to help. he offered to help me on his own when i had started to play on this server
Yep, helpers these days doesn't care about newbies they get angry when u realtalk em and the only thing they want is the admin position

Mark.

Beta Tester
Dec 17, 2016
Unsupported. No effort was given in this application.

This one is too short, but it make sense because you want to be a helper to help newbies but i think you should add more explanation in this application.
I agree, looks like they don't even take this seriously.

-Chaz-

Junior Helper
L.S.F.M.D
Old-School 2015
Jan 3, 2015
Negative, your punlists shows how bad you are.

Cheers

Ares

Playa-Hater
May 13, 2017
Ares
I agree, looks like they don't even take this seriously.
It's not all about how it looks, I at least help newbies that is okay for me, then denied me it is okay I still can help in any way.

Rob Flocka

Mark
Jun 18, 2017
Stop the discussion. I think you got a clear indication for now @Ares. Other helpers aren’t convinced for now, better your behaviour and post another application.

Goodluck !

Ares

Playa-Hater
May 13, 2017
Ares
Stop the discussion. I think you got a clear indication for now @Ares. Other helpers aren’t convinced for now, better your behaviour and post another application.

Goodluck !
Yeah thanks bro, I hope I get accepted for the next time I apply, that is fine I just wanted to help and I don't think I doesn't deserve helper title that is okay thanks for everyone I appreciate and I understand why all of you hates me thanks again.

Rob Flocka

Mark
Jun 18, 2017
I saw you help a lot over /newb, good work.

Take the feedback of the helper team in consideration. Make sure you are professional and kind towards others and that your next application is flawless!

Goodluck on your next application @Ares ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.