Type of Application:
New​

Timezone:
GMT + 8​

Country of Residence:
Philippines​

When did you join the community?
May 10, 2015​

From a scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?
9​

Why would you like to become a helper?
I want to help newbies​

Statistics (/stats):

Punishment list (/punlist):

How active are you in hours?
8 - 16 hours​

Past Name(s):

Do you have any roleplay experience?

Yes​

Do you have any active deathmatch warnings?
No​

Have you ever been admin-jailed? If yes, for what?
Yes​

Have you ever been banned? If yes, for what?
I don't remember I think I might be because of a bug in a trucker​

Do you meet the requirements set?
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge?
Yes​

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 𝘛𝘳𝘦𝘺
Mar 22, 2017
Unsupported. No effort was given in this application.
Why would you like to become a helper?
I want to help newbies
This one is too short, but it make sense because you want to be a helper to help newbies but i think you should add more explanation in this application.

Ares

Playa-Hater
May 13, 2017
Ares
Unsupported. No effort was given in this application.

This one is too short, but it make sense because you want to be a helper to help newbies but i think you should add more explanation in this application.
What do you mean? Man I ain't the same as others adding dramas that are nonsense is that the one u are finding? I think yeah because I saw a Senior Helper instead of helping newbies he goes matrun with a toxic mindset that makes me mad, I asked him there's a lot of helpers but no one take cares instead I helped the newbie and then he said it is your problem for helping the newbie he said what type of helper is that? What type of helper do you need tell me.

Alonzο

General Administrator
Chartered Old-School
Jun 27, 2013
Dis-recommended due to lack of effort in the application.

Ares

Playa-Hater
May 13, 2017
Ares
Dis-recommended due to lack of effort in the application.
I don't like dramas bro atleast I have posted my real intention isn't that how helpers do? man helpers these days doesn't care about newbies that is why this server doesn't get high playerbase, and I know why ya'll always unsupporting cuz all of u hates me.

Dennis.

Old-School 2015
Sep 3, 2015
Hey mate!

I appreciate your willingness to help others, but I have noticed that your helping way doesn't seem to be appropriate. It seems that you have a tendency to engage in unnecessary arguments with others on the global chat, your current attitude is not conducive to the team and may need improvement.

I encourage you to reflect on your interactions with others and strive to improve your approach. While I don't believe you are currently suited for the position in my perspective, there is always room for growth and change.

Dennis.

Old-School 2015
Sep 3, 2015
I don't like dramas bro atleast I have posted my real intention isn't that how helpers do?
When you take the time to carefully submit a well-prepared application, it demonstrates your dedication and willingness to work hard for the position. When you put less effort into your application, it may give the impression that you are not as serious about the position.

If you are truly passionate about the opportunity, put forth your best efforts in your application next time. This will showcase your dedication and passion for the position, and increase your chances of being considered for the position.

Don't miss the opportunity to make a good first impression in the near future!

Status
Not open for further replies.