1.4 Country of residence:
Phillipines

1.5 When did you join the community?:
10 / 1 / 15

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
7 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I want to become helper because, many newbies dont know what they are doing and theres many players have a question so they are using /newb but sometimes theres no answering them, so i can help them if i got accepted for Helper team and because many players dont know where is direction / way they keep using /helpme but no one accepting the help im active player so i can help them if i got accepted.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
You should choose me because , i helped many newbies not only on /newbies and im camping in newbie spawn always, im helpeds them in directions,

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Kenji Valkyrie was son of Solsa Valkyrie Arc was born and raised in Los Santos, his father is helping anyone who needs help, her father helps anyone and he want to be like his dad to help anyone in other way he is helping peoples by teaching the right ways. And answering the questions of the peoples, he and his dad was so happy when they helping peoples they want to help anyone and they are not asking for replacement like money and other things for their help. They are helping for free they are happy ehen they are helping so Kenji want to help in Los Santos.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
5 - 10 hours per day.

3.5 Past Name(s):
I dont have past names.

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
GANGS:
Los Santos Rifa - Rank 4
Puros Locos Malditos X3 - Rank 5
Varrios Los Aztecas - Rank 3
Bloods Nation - Rank 4
Grove Street Families - Rank 6
Front Yard Ballas - Rank 5
Juggalos Gang Bangers - Rank 2
88 Rising Trikuza - Rank 1
The Firm - Rank 1
Glory Boyz - Rank 4
Front Yard Crips - Rank 3
Six Block Mafia - Rank 3
Factions:

Los Santos Police Department - Senior Police ( I.A )
Los Santos Fire & Medical Department - Senior Medic ( T&R )

San Andreas News - ?

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
Yes

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes, but dont know whats the reason

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes , Because of Robbing Player Under level 5

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Yes, i dont know whats reason. I just remember i just m/c to punch other player and then HankS Dm Warned me.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Yes, Masa Vehicle warp by Cock.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Nope i just have experience helping other players.

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Kenji.V

Last edited:

Chandler.

Playa-Hater
Sep 23, 2017
Secret_youcant
Supported +1 , this man is always helping in Newb And i saw him camping in Newb spawn.

Jordan_Kenobi

Hard-ass
Jan 12, 2017
Never saw him even game.
From what i can see in the application he can't speak english properly.
Unsupported

Marcello

Retired Admin
Dec 25, 2017
Luke_Marcello
Unsupported, never seen you helping around, the "Loading" seems a troll, and the grammar isn't good.

Miley Stoglin

Retired Admin
Chartered Old-School
Jan 8, 2016
Unsupported never saw him helping over /newbie chat or camping at newbie spawn

Capo

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Capo
LEvMdob.png

Helper Team Application

1. Personal Information

1.1 Full Name:
Arc_Stucci

1.2 Age:

1.3 Timezone:
NA

1.4 Country of residence:
Phillipines

1.5 When did you join the community?:
10 / 1 / 15

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
7 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I want to become helper because, many newbies dont know what they are doing and theres many players have a question so they are using /newb but sometimes theres no answering them, so i can help them if i got accepted for Helper team and because many players dont know where is direction / way they keep using /helpme but no one accepting the help im active player so i can help them if i got accepted.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
You should choose me because , i helped many newbies not only on /newbies and im camping in newbie spawn always, im helpeds them in directions,

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Arc Stucci was son of Solsa Stucci Arc was born and raised in Los Santos, his father is helping anyone who needs help, her father helps anyone and he want to be like his dad to help anyone in other way he is helping peoples by teaching the right ways. And answering the questions of the peoples, he and his dad was so happy when they helping peoples they want to help anyone and they are not asking for replacement like money and other things for their help. They are helping for free they are happy ehen they are helping so Arc want to help in Los Santos.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
5 - 10 hours per day.

3.5 Past Name(s):
I dont have past names.

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
GANGS:
Los Santos Rifa - Rank 4
Puros Locos Malditos X3 - Rank 5
Varrios Los Aztecas - Rank 3
Bloods Nation - Rank 4
Grove Street Families - Rank 6
Front Yard Ballas - Rank 5
Juggalos Gang Bangers - Rank 2
88 Rising Trikuza - Rank 1
The Firm - Rank 1
Glory Boyz - Rank 4
Front Yard Crips - Rank 3
Six Block Mafia - Rank 3
Factions:

Los Santos Police Department - Senior Police ( I.A )
Los Santos Fire & Medical Department - Senior Medic ( T&R )

San Andreas News - ?

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
Yes

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes, but dont know whats the reason

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes , Because of Robbing Player Under level 5

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Yes, i dont know whats reason. I just remember i just m/c to punch other player and then HankS Dm Warned me.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Yes, Masa Vehicle warp by Cock.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Nope i just have experience helping other players.

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Arc_Stucci
fix ur stats picture, neutral for now

Status
Not open for further replies.