1.4 Country of residence:
Indonesia

1.5 When did you join the community?:
Since 2016

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I want to be a part of the helper's team because first of all, there are so fewer helper, especially in my timezone ((GMT +07)). So I decided to help the server communities as part of helper's job by answering the question from newbies accurately and giving server tours for those in needs as I always standby at newbie spawn point to offer my assistance to newbie player with good personalities and manners.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
The thing that made me special compared to other applicants are :
- Besides from roleplaying as FMD medics, I have so many free time so I usually camp at newbie spawn in order to help and guide those newbies by providing server tours.

- The timezone advantages , I think helper team currently lack on helpers on that timezone (GMT +07). So I can consider it as one of my good points compared to other applicants

- I'm always answering the question for newbies in order to solve their problems with professional manner of course.

- I also have the good personality and attitude, which means I can easily get along with everyone , especially in professional community like helper team. I'm always giving respect to someone who position is higher than me. so I can consider this is my main good point.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
In Character:
Altria pendragon was born in England,4th July 1986. He's one of 5 brothers in Pendragon's family in England. Altria Pendragon personality is being favored by everyone around him. He's being able to help one of his neighbour carrying the shopping bag into the neighbour's house. And the neghbour's giving his word of gratitude to Altria. He also giving Altria a advice that one day Altria has to be able to save everyone around the world. Altria feel happy about his word of advice. Altria's having many amount of achievement. starting from graduation of senior high school, and even graduated from Oxford University taking a Major of Medical Education.

One day, the economy crisis has happened in Pendragon's family. Altria's father, Arthoura said that Altria should find his own job in Los Santos but Altria insist to help the Pendragon Family to face the economy crisis together. But in 1995 , one of his brother, Artheir has been passed away due to the heart disease. The hospital in England is not very responsive as the medical staff is arguing to us that money comes first,then they can take care of it but it's too late. When we decided to send some money to Hospital, Artheir was passed away and Pendragon's family feel sad. Altria feel that medical industry around the world must be changed, especially with medical staff's ethics. So Altria decided to move away to Los Santos apart from his Pendragon families and begin searching for a proper medical job in Los Santos in order to prevent that his brother's case won't happen to other people again.

After working in Medical department for more than 3 months. An anonymous guy which is a News Director giving an offer to Altria to join their agency which is SAN Agency. The News Director told him that Altria got a good potential to be a journalist. Then Altria considers the offer of news director and Altria think that if he is in position at SAN Agency. He might have a chance to creates an articles involving medical department and environment around Los Santos. So Altria accepted the offer from news director and begun to write the FMD resignation letter. It was a big move for Altria to leave FMD as medical department is his passion and consider the members of medical department as one of his big family in town.

As soon as Altria is working as a journalist in SAN Agency. He usually scouting around the town of Los Santos and Countryside in order to gather some information to me made into articles. Altria has created more than 10 articles within 2 months and it was a big achievement for Altria. The News Director acknowledges Altria and giving him chances to host an exclusive community event. Altria decides to create the community event which is known as
"Photography Competition" and within 2 days since the event started. Altria's already received more than 20 panoramic pictures from all Photographers around the world.

And the events are going well until bad news reaching the SAN Agency as Government decides to close down SAN Agency due to lack of activities involving the publishing of articles within a month, and it was official that SAN Agency shut down. Altria feel depressed from these incident as he leaves the town of Los Santos and disappeared for 2 months.

After Altria's recover from depression and stress from previous months, he begins to start a new journey starting from reinstating to Medical department which is now under the new command of Tyrone Howard. And now Altria is in position of
Commander of T&R division in FMD Departments.

(( Out Of Characters ))
Nico was born in Indonesia, 17th September 1997. Nico was one of the five brothers in his family. He likes doing some stuff like writing novels, watching movies and his main passion is gaming. Nico's current job is writing novels and already acknowledged by one of agencies in Indonesia, waiting for his books to be published in public. While Nico working on writing novels, he studied in famous college in Indonesia which is "Universitas Pelita Harapan".

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
o22ohXE.png

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
h46ReLB.png

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
4 - 6 Hours

3.5 Past Name(s):
Never change names.

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
- LSFMD : Assistant Medic-In-Charge T&R Division (R3) Under Jaspreet Singh (Retired) (2K18)
- SAN : Commentator M.P Division (R2) Under Luke Marcello (Faction Closed) (2K19)
- LSFMD : Assistant Commander T&R Division (R3) Under Tyrone Howard (Current)

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
No

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
No

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
No

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
No

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Altria_Pendragon

Last edited:

Shane Platinum

Retired Admin
Apr 6, 2016
Well, your punishment list is clear. Although, you look clean. Only thing which is remaining is that I haven't seen you alot contributing in helping. Please improve yourself little more.
I am supporting as I see something special in you, work more harder and results will be quite exemplary.

Reactions: P e N d R a G o N
Status
Not open for further replies.