All Saints Hospital, the mother Hospital

eric shmiter

Superiority Supreme
Nov 30, 2017
lSZ8EUk.png

jYIyzWQ.png

SANews official paper

All Saints Hospital, the mother Hospital

All Saints Hospital is a quiet famous Hospital, as most of the medics stay at.
The medics think that All Saints Hospital is a place which is near to where all the incidents take place.
Most of the incidents happen at Market near Paintball game where people love to play with each other and get points while playing and enjoying.

A photo of a medic parking near All Saints Hospital waiting for EMS calls.

Most of medics deliver their patients to All Saints Hospital as All Saints was the first Hospital that got built and all medics think the All Saints Hospital is easier than any other hospital.

A photo of a medic curing and healing a patient in All Saints Hospital after delivering him. ((Thanks to @Ofes_Robinson and @hannibal ))

So now you know that All Saints Hospital is a quiet famous and good hospital.
All Saints Hospital has saved a lot of patients and injured people

It has high qualified medics and doctors, one of this is Dr. Phife who saved, cured and healed more than 500 patients!
That's why most the medics go to work in All Saints Hospital.
They learn a lot for Dr. Phife and they are now doing a really good job by saving and healing people lives.
Before I became a news reporter, I worked as a medic in All Saints Hospital and met Dr. Phife himself!
He taught me how to be a professional and successful medic, and I saved quiet a lot of patients.
All Saints Hospital is clean and tidy, so the medics can do any operation without any problems.
Most people get born in All Saints Hospital and their insurance there.

jYIyzWQ.png

That's it for today, citizens of Los Santos. SANews is here to give you all the updated news.
I want to tell you to be safe, citizens of Los Santos.
This was Commentator, Lend Howard.
Author: Ariana Grande.

David Guerra

New Playa
Nov 4, 2017
David_Guerra
Yeah, it is a very good hospital. Whenever I got fever, this hospital is my very first choice.

Cinqo

Retired Admin
SAN News
Chartered Old-School
Faction Leader
SAN High Command
Aug 17, 2013
My go to place when I get STD's. They always patch me up well and send me on my way.