Type of Application:
New​

Timezone:
GMT+2​

Country of Residence:
Egypt​

When did you join the community?
Jan 1, 2023​

From a scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?
9​

Why would you like to become a helper?
Well, after almost 169 hours played in the server, I have realized that the server may have the potential to rise back up to the top where it belongs, and well, from my experience of managing SA:MP servers I can tell that the server still has the opportunity and it definitely needs a few members to help so. And so here I am applying today and giving out my hand to work for the server with no payment whatsoever. I'd also like to add additional information that i used to be a management,ast.management, and admin for multiple servers i can name uh Los Santos reality roleplay(management 20-40pb), Palrise gaming roleplay(Senior admin 10-20pb, not sure why i'd mention tihs one but why not.) The one that was most successful for me was California State Roleplay(Assistant Management, 50-100pb.)​

Statistics (/stats):
sa-mp-262.png

Punishment list (/punlist):
sa-mp-263.png

How active are you in hours?
5-7 hours​

Past Name(s):
(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)​

Do you have any roleplay experience?
Absolutely, I especially loved playing Medium/heavy rp servers and owned and managed others back then in like 2018. If i were to rate my rp i'd say 9.8/10​

Do you have any active deathmatch warnings?
No​

Have you ever been admin-jailed? If yes, for what?
No​

Have you ever been banned? If yes, for what?
No​

Do you meet the requirements set?
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge?
Yes​

Prince.

Old-School 2014
Nov 7, 2014
Many helpers are available online, yet the only one I see answering newbie channel is him.

Suuported and good luck

Jun 30, 2020
i wish u’ll not regret doing this type of retardness, i do support anyways. *sarcasm

Eslam.

Retired Admin
Senior Helper
Donator
F.B.I
Faction Leader
FBI High Command
Old-School 2015
Jul 19, 2017
Big Support!

Gibson☠

Retired Admin
Old-School 2014
Jul 21, 2015

DtcoGJN.png

Helper Team Application
ACCEPTED

Dear Applicant,

On behalf of the Helper Community, we decided that your application has been ACCEPTED. We appreciate your hard work, dedication and drive to help the players of this community. We look forward to and wish you the best of luck on your journey. May the future hold great things for you.

Signed by;
Assistant Helper Manager
Gibson.

Status
Not open for further replies.