1.4 Country of residence:
Philippines

1.5 When did you join the community?:
It's my first application. i didn't become a helper yet

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
First of all: I want to help those newbies who need a correctly answer and also i will respect those newbies/players, I just saw a helper earlier and he talked a guy who just asking for a $250 in global chat. He's not respecting newbies. he tell on that guy that 'Dont cry' And i ask my self if i'm going to join in your community and my brain answer is 'Yes', That's why i made an application and wanting to bring more good things in helper team, And also to keep the situation fresh.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
As what i said, I just decide to join in helper team because one of your stuff is not respecting players. Yes, i know that other applicants saying that they will be more active/respectful they will do everything and answer more newbies in /newb-/helpme, But my promise wont be broken. Promise is a promise, I'm going to keep on duty, and i will not let a newbie to make a question and no one will answer it. I will do my best as a helper because newbies are needing a guy like me. who can help them through by being good and respected

2.3 :What are you current Qualifications?:
I'm just a simple guy

*Loyal on players and friends
*Respectful on others
*If others become one of my friends and they been a good one for me. i will respect and help them always
*I will help everyone as i can
*I'm the person who keeps helping others and being a good friends
*Following everything if he told to do so. (If that guy wants me to do a right thing)

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Aldwin Kier is an 21 years old. Who lives in Ganton. He lives with his 2 parents and 1 brother, Father: Xander - Mother: Sophia - Brother: Alvin, His father currently working as a manager of a Burger Shot, If he's father saw an homeless. and if he have a food on his hand, He will just give it on a homeless guy and he will just buy a new one, One day. Aldwin and his dad buy a food on burger shot and they give those 4 homeless who are just sitting on streets and asking for a help. Aldwin
has been able to help the poor so when aldwin buys money he gives it to the poor that's why he made an application so he can help more people to be able to buy a food and make a fresh and confortable life

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
8-10

3.5 Past Name(s):
None

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Yes ofcourse

Los Santos Fire & Medical Department

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Nope

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes, because of requesting to get unmute in (global chat)

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Yes because of requesting to get unmute

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Uhm yes, IP Banned

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Nope

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Aldwin_Kier

Last edited:

Clarke

Good Fella
Mar 23, 2017
Agent
Dis-recommended.

• Has a bad /punlist, we have a 3-month rule remember? (Although you have satisfactory english but still)
  • Haven't seen you helping on /newb nor camping at the newbie spawn.

Capo

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Capo
never seen you ingame nor seen you helping

dis recommended

Wayne'

Hustler
Dec 3, 2017
Give him a chance.

Recomended

Good luck! keep helping peoples/channels